Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosSony Pictures Home Entertainment
Sony Pictures Justified-season 2 [dvd/3 Discs/dol Dig 51/178/french-parisian]

Sony Pictures Justified-season 2 [dvd/3 Discs/dol Dig 5.1/1.78/french-parisian]

Justified: Season Two (3 discs) - DVD In the aftermath of the deadly showdown that freed Harlan County from the Crowder family crime reign, U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens must now take on even greater criminal forces looking to seize power - including hellbent nemesis Boyd Crowder and the arrival of brutal, new adversary Mags Bennett (Emmy Winner Margo Martindale). Filled with treacherous twists at every turn. the second season of Justified proves spectacularly entertaining (TV Guide) and has established itself as a show for the ages. Cast & Credit Timothy Olyphant Nick Searcy Joelle Carter Jacob Pitts Erica Tazel Natalie Zea Walton Goggins Executive Producer: Fred Golan Producer: Timothy Olyphant Based on a Work by: Elmore LeonardIn the aftermath of a deadly showdown, U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens takes on greater criminal forces including the brutal Mags Bennett (Emmy Winner Margo Martindale).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Pictures Justified-season 2 [dvd/3 Discs/dol Dig 5.1/1.78/french-parisian]!
Woodbine, KY
My husband is the one who introduced me to this TV series, now I am completely hooked. It has a amazing story line. And great actor's and the kool thing is I live in Kentucky and it's based in Kentucky!

Looking for your answer?