BY SONY

Sony Pictures District 9
  • "Movie was great but hated the ending but it was a great movie some parts were a little hard to watch so maybe not a movie for those younger that 15" in 6 reviews
Jonah R.
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
It's an interesting look at racism and the way we treat other people. The movie tells the story of the treatment of aliens once they land.. The film takes a total 180degree spin at a certain point and tells a different story from another point of view. It's definitely a movie that will leave you thinking.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Pop Culture Expert
Such a good movie with a great cast and a different take on segregation. I loved the ending and hope they do a sequel since they set it up that way.
shelly m.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love this... great sci-fi mockumentary type film. good effects. cant think of anything i didn't like. i would think of anyone doesn't like it, they don't like sci-fi in general
Mary P.
Mary P.
I was dragged along to see this movie with an ex-boyfriend of mine.... he really wanted to see it and I was just not interested. Turned out that I loved the movie and he fell asleep half way through claiming that it was boring.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Pop Culture Expert
I didn't know what kind of movie this was going to be, but I actually really enjoyed it. The CGI is pretty freakin awesome. I loved the storyline and the twist with the main character was pretty cool.
Jelena M.
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
So Creepy! Makes me cringe every time! A great movie for a rainy day though! Can't get enough of aliens!
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
Pop Culture Expert
I can't stand this movie. It was a complete waste of time. I hated the filming of it, and the ending. Our household was not a fan at all.
Aiyesha s.
Aiyesha s.
This was a cool movie. I love how its futuristic with the robots. Great movie
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
West Plains, MO
This movie is stupid. I thought it was gonna be better. There was a couple of slightly funny parts to it. But all in all no good junk.
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Fort Mohave, AZ
My husband and I have attempted to watch this movie several times because we had heard it was great, but we just couldn't get into it!