BY SONY

Sony Pictures District 9
  • "Movie was great but hated the ending but it was a great movie some parts were a little hard to watch so maybe not a movie for those younger that 15" in 6 reviews
April C.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie if your crazy emotional like me this movie will tug at your heart strings, I been waiting for a sequel.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Being a huge alien fanatic I was interested in seeing this movie, hm probably not a good movie for those who aren't into sci-fi even though it doesn't contain much action.
Judine S.
Crazy movie concept it was interesting but lost interest before it ended. Not for people who can't handle a little gore.
Manda K.
This much is fantastic! The story is compelling, the effects believable, the acting well done - overall, a great piece. So glad that we took a chance on a less publicized movie.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
I found this movie entertaining, a good action packed sci-fi with a little story behind the action. I hope they are making a sequel.
Kristyn K.
Providence, RI
On the surface this movie does not seem like much. But the message and raw emotion you feel is mind blowing. It reminds you of the real world issues that surround us and many other nations in this world.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
I tagged along with a few friends to see this movie in the theaters. I had no idea what it was about but it was SUPER interesting. Although it's about aliens...I feel like it's more about humanity.
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
This movie is so great! I've watched it over a dozen times and every time I find something that I've missed. I just wish the end was more suggestive towards a second movie!
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert
I saw this movie with close friends when it first came out. Tagged along with my friends trying to be open minded to the genre. Personally for me it wasn't memorable just not my kind type of films I'm drawn to. Not saying it's bad but if you love the sci-fi type plots with action give it chance hopefully you will enjoy it.
Allegra A.
El Paso, TX
My husband heard that it was a good movie and bought it without renting it. We've seen it one time. I thought it was a horrible movie. I didn't like it at all. To this day I can't even tell you too much of what it was about because it wasn't memorable at all. I didn't at all care for it.