Sony Over the Head Style Headphones - White (MDR-ZX600/WHI) uploaded by Anileydis C.

BY SONY

Take the classic approach to listening to your favorite tunes with over-the-head headphones from sony. Bright white headphones look great with any outfit while delivering superior stereo sound. They attach easily to any music player, computer or data phone with a 3.5-millimeter plug. Leatherette ear cushions and adjustable headband ensure your comfort no matter how long you wear them. see more...

• How good do these work? I'm trying to find a good pair that won't...2 Answers
Sony Over the Head Style Headphones - White (MDR-ZX600/WHI)
  • "Great sound quality to them but they're not going to completely block out background noise like Dre beats or anything." in 3 reviews
  • "These headphones have great sound quality and durability." in 1 review
  • "I like them better than ear buds because they block outside sound!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Erick, OK
Pretty great at keeping background noise out, the sound is clear and enjoyable, and they're amazingly comfortable. I've had mine for about year now and they're still usable, unlike any others I bought, which would break withing three months. Definitely a good buy if you want something that's going to sound good and last awhile. 5 stars because even though I bought them early year ago, they still look brand new and sound like it, too.
Katlyn T.
Lavaca, AR
I absolutely love these headphones. Now days, you see headphones selling for like $200 to $300 in stores, but honestly, these headphones have just about the same exact quality (fantastic quality) and sell for much less. The bass, the treble, everything about these headphones are perfect. Love them.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
I bought these headphones for college for when I am on my laptop watching Netflix and whatnot so as to not disturb my roommate. I went looking for some that were inexpensive and worked and I definitely got lucky with these. I have had no problems and they are comfortable enough to binge watch.
Sydney T.
Peabody, MA
These headphones work very well. I have had them for about 2 years now and they are still working like they are brand new. The only reason I would give it a 4 star is because the headphones start to hurt your ears after you have had them on for a while
Bridgot P.
mobile, AL
My daughter got the white sony headphones for Christmas. She has enjoyed them so far and she said the ear cushions are soft. I like that they fold for easy packing
Casandra D.
I Love these headphones! They give a great bass and loudness ! this is my third time buying and the only thing wrong with my last 2 was I broke them and couldn't wear them but the sound quality was still good! !
Kelly F.
I bought two of these headphones. One for my daughter and one for myself. They were a reasonable price and sound great. Use them everyday at work during lunch to listen to my music and relax for a little while.
Brooklyn H.
Brandon, MS
Amazing!! I absolutely love love love these headphones. Great for when watching movies, listening to music and relaxing. Feels like you're in your own bubble. ☺️
McKenzie L.
Navarre, FL
These are pretty good headphones. Great sound quality to them but they're not going to completely block out background noise like Dre beats or anything. However, they come pretty close to it.
riley S.
I love love love these headphones! They are affordable, look expensive, and play my music very well. I only wish there were more colors besides white and black.
Katy S.
How good do these work? I'm trying to find a good pair that won't break too easily on me