BY SONY

Beat Response Control; wireless range up to 30'; 40mm dome drivers; Bluetooth connectivity; NFC technology; built-in AAC and aptX codec support; built-in rechargeable battery; wrap-around ear cushions see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Julia T.
These headphone truly do help cancel outside noise while you are listening to music or editing anything with audio. The sound quality is very good compared to some of the other headphones on the market. My only complaint is that these are quite bulky, so they are not the best for travel. However, these are fantastic headphones.
Natalie V.
I use these when I'm running and really like them because they don't have wires to get yanked out of my ears. They work really well and I can tune out noises with them rather quickly. I have had some problems with getting them to hook up to my computer though. It works some days and other days it doesn't.
kristina k.
Gardiner, ME
I got these for my daughter to use while playing on her cell phone or her tablet they work very well I tried them one day and I was so surprised to see how great they worked and they were light and comfortable the sound was nice I couldn't hear anyone with them on which is nice and you don't hear the noise outside of them when someone else is wearing them which is nice the bass sounds good too
Shanti P.
Surprise, AZ
I just love these over the ear head phones. When I am working, playing or reading, these head phones are the ones I use. They cancel out all the noise and the distractions all around me so I can do what I need to do. I just adore them. You will love them as much as I do.
Clara G.
Charleston, IL
I bought these for my daughter and she doesn't care for them. She says the shape of the actual earphones is awkward. The protective coating on the wire cracked in several places after moderate use.for a month or two. She also doesn't lIke the sound quality. She actually doesn't use them very often if at all. She prefers a set of ear buds that we picked up at Walmart instead.
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
I have purchased these for my niece and son (both 8) with the extra warranty, which I HIGHLY recommend getting. They both are on their second pair in a year and both are very gentle on them. The sound is good enough for me to use when I can't find my own headphones.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
These were pretty good headphones overall. My only complaint is that they aren't as noise cancelling as I believed they would be. They're high quality, but they're not really good at blocking anything out. Not the best for loud music, as it plays loud.
junie A.
I recently bought the Sony MDR-7506 headphones for school. I am going for Music Technology and recording. These work great if you're using them for professional use. They have a great sound. They are also fairly cheap for their quality!
Jacob B.
I have blown waaaaay too much money on cheap headphones that break after only a few days or weeks use. Surprisingly, these were very affordable and have great sound. Obviously these aren't going to have the same sound as a hundred dollar pair of headphones, but you'll also avoid the crippling sorrow if anything does happen to them. (Something that can't be done when your cat chews up the cord on your beats headphones.)
Linda C.
Evansville, IN
Love the fact this is over the ear. It works great. I still use these today. Since I have a laptop I like wearing headphones and these are more comfortable than the in ear headphones.