BY SONY

Maximizing your personal audio experience has never been easier than with sony zx-series outdoor monitor headphones. Built with comfort and performance in mind, there s no need to compromise. see more...

sarideliz v.
Deltona, FL
I randomly bought these ear phones at Ross due to budget restraints and I am so glad I did get them! THey are perfect for the kids to wear in the home, car and anywhere else! I attach them to my phone or tablet and I have occupied kids while I clean, cook, groery shop or drive! THe noice is great and clean not muzzled or too low. It also drowns out bakground noise so if I'm talking in private and the kids are around, they won't hear me.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
Those these lightweight headphones. I bought them at Walgreens in Harlem. Some quick and cheap because I lost my other headphones. I like these ones because I have sensitive ears and these headphones aren't super heavy. After long use my ears aren't sore like other headphones that I have used in the past.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I bought this headphones for my husband and it was such a great buy. They are very well made. The sound coming from them is amazing. They fit comfortably over your ears. They come in different colors. Sony is a reputable brand and their products are great. Will definitely buy again!
Kate H.
They're comfortable and quality. I found that they were worth what I paid for them. I purchased on amazon and they're the first pair of headphones that weren't cheap buds that I got. They fold up and fit nicely. I've had them for almost a year with heavy use and they're holding up. Will slip off your head if you're not careful.
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
After 3 months of use they finally broke. One of the headsets went out .They are very loud but don't Keep the sound in that well. Others can hear word from word. Also it's not a good loud it hurts your easy frequencies aren't that great.
Nikki S.
Pine Grove, PA
My kids use these more then I do, but they last and hold up well. No complaints from them, they also are comparable to beats, we use both and I see my sons with these on mostly
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Great for playing games or watching movies on my tablet. Personally fit odd on my ears due to wearing glasses but I've lived with that for forever. Great sound and price!
Lulu S.
Katy , TX
I would have to say that this is the best product I have ever used. It has lasted me a very long time and is very comfortable on my ears and neck. I think people should buy more of this product and plus they come in different colors.
Jessi L.
Grand Terrace, CA
I'm so disappointed in these. The longest a pair has lasted for me was a month. Either they just stop working or one ear doesn't work. I've purchased these 3x and same problem. I finally learned. Highly disappointed.
Lillian V.
New Orleans, LA
I have these headphones in white and they work great! I don't even know where to start! They are white, you would expect them to get dirty easy but they don't! For less than 20$ on Amazon, they work great with great sound and surprisingly comfortable! Cheap and stylish, overall great product!