BY SONY

Maximizing your personal audio experience has never been easier than with sony zx-series outdoor monitor headphones. Built with comfort and performance in mind, there s no need to compromise. see more...

sarideliz v.
sarideliz v.
Deltona, FL
I randomly bought these ear phones at Ross due to budget restraints and I am so glad I did get them! THey are perfect for the kids to wear in the home, car and anywhere else! I attach them to my phone or tablet and I have occupied kids while I clean, cook, groery shop or drive! THe noice is great and clean not muzzled or too low. It also drowns out bakground noise so if I'm talking in private and the kids are around, they won't hear me.
Kate H.
Kate H.
They're comfortable and quality. I found that they were worth what I paid for them. I purchased on amazon and they're the first pair of headphones that weren't cheap buds that I got. They fold up and fit nicely. I've had them for almost a year with heavy use and they're holding up. Will slip off your head if you're not careful.
Diahann W.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
Those these lightweight headphones. I bought them at Walgreens in Harlem. Some quick and cheap because I lost my other headphones. I like these ones because I have sensitive ears and these headphones aren't super heavy. After long use my ears aren't sore like other headphones that I have used in the past.
shantia w.
shantia w.
Nashville , TN
After 3 months of use they finally broke. One of the headsets went out .They are very loud but don't Keep the sound in that well. Others can hear word from word. Also it's not a good loud it hurts your easy frequencies aren't that great.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
These are the best headphones that I have ever owned. I use them for when I go running and I have never had a problem with them. They are also really comfy to wear.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Purchased these for my little sister. They have amazing sound quality comparable to more expensive headphones. The color & fit over the head is perfect.
Anita E.
Anita E.
Huntsville, AL
I bought these for myself, the price was right and I felt I was getting a great deal...recommend to everyone. You ca not go wrong with Sony brands!
Zari G.
Zari G.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product many months ago and it is still holding up. the quality may not be beats quality but for the price it is worth it.
Jina P.
Jina P.
Asheboro, NC
I have these and I love them because it has great sound quality and they are comfortable.
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I bought this headphones for my husband and it was such a great buy. They are very well made. The sound coming from them is amazing. They fit comfortably over your ears. They come in different colors. Sony is a reputable brand and their products are great. Will definitely buy again!