Sony Outdoor Headphones - Black (MDRZX100/BLK) uploaded by Sophie N.Sony Outdoor Headphones - Black (MDRZX100/BLK) uploaded by Telecia T.Sony Outdoor Headphones - Black (MDRZX100/BLK) uploaded by Freya W.

BY SONY

Hear your music the way it was supposed to sound with outdoor headphones from sony. Noise-reducing design and stereo sound make for a stylish way to listen to your favorite songs. The earpads' leatherette cushions keeps your ears comfortable. Standard 3.5-mm plug will fit in most mp3 players, ipods, or other audio devices. see more...

Buy on Target
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
Ok, I purchased these in white, I only found the black ones to review on, but the only thing different is the color.

I purchased these for my 6 year old son for school. They are really good for the money, I paid like $15.00 at Target for them! Why pay tons for headphones for my kid who will probably lose or break them?!? With these one he hasn't! They are simple, & still fashionable.
He enjoys them, they fit good and I'm happy they aren't the kind that go into the ear. My 4year old also wears them from time to time and they are comfortable for her also.
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
I've had these headphones for about 3 years and they are still going strong! The sound quality is amazing, I haven't had any problems with feedback or anything. When comparing these to other brands, I feel like these are so much better in terms of specs and the technical details. I would buy these again for the rest of my life!
Jayden B.
I love these headphones! I actually have two pairs in case one of them stops working, but neither of them have and one pair is at least 4 or 5 years old. They are very sturdy (I transport them in my backpack and even after getting buried, they still work perfectly). The sound quality is great, and the price is even better!
Tinna B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have purchased several pair of verious brands of headphones. I am very pleased to say I finally found the perfect pair! The quality and sound is amazing! They block out background noise. The sound is crisp and not muffled. I would recommend this product 100%! You won't be disappointed!
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
For the price, they work amazing! Not excellent head phones but I didn't expect that for $20. Sound is good. For the most part, I can't hear noise around me but they aren't noise cancelling so I didn't expect that. If you need a decent pair of cheap headphones, these are them
Chloe I.
Lawrence, KS
I really like these headphones. I bought them for the gym because I hate when my small ear buds fall out of my ears! I ordered these online through Amazon and I am pleased with the product. The only downside is that they put pressure on my outer ears and they ache after I have them on for a while.
Ornella S.
I usually use my Apple headphones but one time I tried these and I was converted. These are really great, affordable headphones and the sound quality is pretty excellent. I will definitely repurchase these.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
They are not the best, but they are great for the $15 I paid. They last a while. My first pair broke and I thought they were worth replacing. I'm glad I stuck with them because I haven't had any problems with them and I drop them all the time.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Got these for myself then gave them to my brother. I really did like them and it cushions on my ears. The cushions did get a little dingy but the sound was great.
Chloe C.
These headphones are actually affordable! The quality is not the best but it is good enough for me! The fit and comfort are great, after an hour of wearing these headphones my ears do become a little numb.