BY SONY

Enjoy your favorite tunes in peace and quiet-wherever you are. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
I accidentally ordered these headphones but totally was not disappointed. These are by far the best head phones I have purchased thus far & I buy a new set like every couple months. (Most of them don't last long) These have a button on the side you can turn on (used with battery which is optional) that turns on the noise cancellation feature which I honestly did not think was something I needed.. but it amplifies the sound so much more & makes it sound almost like surround sound that I'm so glad these headphones have this feature. I can literally have the TV on behind me while watching a movie on my laptop with these headphones on & not hear the TV playing behind me at all.
Joyce  C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always wanted a headphone but I can never afford the expensive kind. So on Christmas eve, I got this headphone on sale and I've been using it since and I gotta say that I love it a lot but I wouldn't say it's best compared to the beats headphone. But it's still a descent headphone a person can get who can't afford the beats headphone.
Kara H.
Saint Paul, MN
I fly several times a month and these babies are the best. Drowns out the plane noise and helps me watch the movies in crystal clear quality! A must buy for frequent travelers
Moon K.
I have these for when I need to study at the library or at home, and they're pretty goo. I just wish the headset band was softer because after a while it hurts my head.
Rachel P.
Chesapeake, VA
The noise canceling doesn't work very well. Like at all. Never the less, the headphones have nice padding and don't hurt my ears. If you don't mind it not being noise canceling, they're good.
Itzcel F.
Humble, TX
I bought these for my classroom and it really gets kids to concentrate, because it cancels out noise. If there they are connected to sound, it really amplifies the experience.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
They were ok but broke easily. The sound was ok but didn't really cancle that much and about 2 months in to deployment they broke. I only use them to watch stuff on my laptop
Lori G.
Franklin, MA
I purchased for my son for school. He has sensory issues and he will use these in class if things are getting two loud. He can us with his IPad as well. Great product..
Tiffany B.
Arlington, VA
I purchased these because I needed something that was truly noise cancelling and these definitely fit the bill. For the price point, I think they are the best you can get.
Bought these for husband who is a huge music fan and plays guitar. He gets great sounds quality out of them. He is very picky about his headphones but he loves these!