Sony On-the-Ear Headphones for Smartphones - White (MDRZX310AP/W) uploaded by Anita B.

BY SONY

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Kelly F.
Erie, PA
These headphones really put you right into whatever you're listening to! I watched Inception on my laptop with them, and let me tell you, I felt like I was there! The sound blocking is incredible and the bright white really completes an outfit! The quality of the sound is amazing and I would never want another pair of headphones!
Vivian S.
Theodore, AL
These are great quality headphones that are extremely comfortable. The white doesn't get dirty quickly. They fold in so they are very convenient to just fit wherever you need them. They are great for anything, even studio sound. These are quality so they will definitely last a long time .
Nadia B.
I've had these headphones for almost 3 years now. Only a month after I bought them one of the earpieces broke off and I had to superglue it back. Other than that they have been great! The sound quality is the best I've had in headphones, and they were definitely affordable.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these! I use these everyday whether I'm watching something on my phone or listening to music at the gym. There so good I can't even hear what else is going on around me
Kristin B.
Rocky Mount, NC
My boyfriend has these and says he likes them because they are comfortable but he has had them for about 2 years and are peeling on his ears every time he puts them on
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
These headphones are great! My music/netflix sounds amazing through them! I, however, have a larger than average size head and sometimes they give me a headache when I've been wearing them for too long i.e. on roadtrips
Tabatha T.
Oroville, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE HEADPHONES THEY HAVE GREAT MUSIC SOUND, NOT TO LOUD OF THE BASS AND NOT TO LITTLE. THEY ARE JUST PREFECT FOR EVERYDAY USE. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ALL MUSIC LOVERS.
Maggie W.
Boonville, MO
These are super comfortable and the sound quality is amazing for the price point. I love finding a stylish white pair that goes with everything!
Samantha H.
Shawano, WI, WI
These work quite well, though I wish they would close up a bit more. They seem quite bulky to carry around, so I leave these in my vehicle in case of forgotten pairs.
Megan K.
Medfield, MA
These headphones are fairly durable and produce a good bass sound as well. Would recommend if you are willing to splurge a bit on the price.
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone recommend this?
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
How would you compare these to Bose headphones?