BY SONY

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
Bought these for our son who is autistic to use when we are out in public and he is using his IPad. He is sensitive to noise and I have to say my son loves these earphones. He loves the color red; but they do a great job of cancelling out exterior noise but still allow him to be aware of his environment for his own safety. I've used them a couple of times to watch a movie on my iPad because I hate earbuds. They make my ears hurt. The sound quality on these is pretty amazing. It was like in movie. I got completely lost in the movie which never happens and my husband actually had to shake my arm to get my attention. Lol! We have had these for almost two years and I'm so glad we bought them. They are worth every penny.
Alondra L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I usually hate over ear headphones but these are comfortable and not too large, so they aren't awkward or obnoxious looking. The sound quality is better than typical headphone and since I use mine to run on the treadmill, I can say that are definitely moisture resistant. They are my favorite pair of headphones and they are very affordable.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Making sure that I chose the perfect headphones were a big deal to me! Esp since I would be using them often. So while researching I came across these. Happy and extremely please with the sound quality. I would go with them again if ever needed. But I make sure to take care of my stuff and they are lasting long.
Ciara S.
Denison, TX
We got these headphones for my little brother for his birthday, and he loves them! We can't get him ear buds because he will lose them, so we stick to the over the ear kind. They work very well and he loves to use them on the bus to his sporting events.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I just got some blue ones like this and I love them I don't know why but I love loud headphones I like the bass they have also they are easy to put on.But I also love that they weren't that much.
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
Mine are actually white, but the color doesn't really matter. These are so comfortable-much more comfortable than my Beats. The quality isn't as good, but it's still really good.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These headphones are awesome! They're comfortable on your head and ears and they're more affordable than other headphone brands. Plus they're Sony so they're already awesome.
meghan r.
These are amazing if you want load to blur out the world you got it if you want just enough to hear it but hear your surroundings as well you got it no matter how much u got in volume on your divice
Luke S.
Bridgeview, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
This headphones look amazing but they do not have the greatest sound. For their price I would expect a little higher quality in the bass and the higher tones.
Donna D.
Denham Springs, LA
These were purchased for my 12 year old. She loves them and they are very durable. She uses them all the time and they definitely save my nerves!! Lol