Sony On-the-Ear Headphones for Smartphones - Blue (MDRZX310AP/L) uploaded by Rhaya p.

BY SONY

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
I just bought these for my recent trip to Alaska. They are so great! Easy to travel with and they fold down to store. I bought them just to listen to music but the added functionality of being able to talk on your phone with them is a bonus. The color is also gorgeous. Great sound and the price was amazing at Target. Definitely recommend them.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sony does it again! Amazing quality and they look amazing! I use them for the gym and they are the perfect size! Super affordable and the color is so modern and sleek! Got them at target (of course) I would recommend for sure!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
I'll admit the main reason I bought these was the color. It's a gorgeous blue. Plus when you use them you can't hear background noise like other ones I've used in the past.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
I have an iPhone and these headphones are really amazing for sound. I use them when I workout and the sound is wonderful.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
I prefer on the ear over ear buds. Much more comfortable and these are great! Highly recommend Sony.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
They are great I can turn my bass all the way up with no problem got these as a gift
Christine N.
Christine N.
These look like they are very comfortable and reasonably-priced headphones. I will definitely have to check them out the next time I am in Target!! Ear buds are convenient, but a nice solid set of headphones is always a good investment.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Pomfret, MD
It's a pretty good alternative to some of the crazy expensive headphones. It's nice using these instead of my earbuds when I really want to focus when listening to music. It blocks out other sounds, and you can get them pretty loud.
Chandra L.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
First i love the color. The sound on these headphones are amazing i can totally turn up the volume and block every out. Lol they are also so comfortable i could dance around the house all day with them on.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Nashport, OH
Bought these for my daughter who seems to break a pair weekly (at least) of more expensive ones(or cheaper doesn't matter) these have lasted for months now and she loves them!!! Highly recommend!!!!