Sony On-the-Ear Headphones for Smartphones - Blue (MDRZX310AP/L) uploaded by Rhaya p.

Sony On-the-Ear Headphones for Smartphones - Blue (MDRZX310AP/L)

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I just bought these for my recent trip to Alaska. They are so great! Easy to travel with and they fold down to store. I bought them just to listen to music but the added functionality of being able to talk on your phone with them is a bonus. The color is also gorgeous. Great sound and the price was amazing at Target. Definitely recommend them.
Rachel J.
Pomfret, MD
It's a pretty good alternative to some of the crazy expensive headphones. It's nice using these instead of my earbuds when I really want to focus when listening to music. It blocks out other sounds, and you can get them pretty loud.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
First i love the color. The sound on these headphones are amazing i can totally turn up the volume and block every out. Lol they are also so comfortable i could dance around the house all day with them on.
catherine f.
With this headphones i can call, listen to music, listen and run with the songs, and everything this brand "Sony" is a good brand for me and i want this product for my music and my songs every day in other places in differents countries and everything i want it
Christine N.
These look like they are very comfortable and reasonably-priced headphones. I will definitely have to check them out the next time I am in Target!! Ear buds are convenient, but a nice solid set of headphones is always a good investment.
Stephanie M.
Sony does it again! Amazing quality and they look amazing! I use them for the gym and they are the perfect size! Super affordable and the color is so modern and sleek! Got them at target (of course) I would recommend for sure!
Candi P.
My kids love these. the only things they can hear when they have them on is what ever is playing from their phone. They really are the best ones we ever got them.
Maria J.
Nashport, OH
Bought these for my daughter who seems to break a pair weekly (at least) of more expensive ones(or cheaper doesn't matter) these have lasted for months now and she loves them!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These headphones are great for listening to music and when I am working out. They easily fit into my bag and I can hear the music perfectly. I love that I can use them with any device I have.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I call these my "beats by Sony" they are just as good as the other headphones (Beats by Dre) but at a fraction of the cost. I use them when I go running and they stay positioned on my head for the entire run. I am happy with my purchase!