BY SONY

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nick B.
Nick B.
Elmira, NY
Sound quality is good.
durability is not good, the jack broke off of the end of the cable with light use before six months of owning them.
cheap price, cheap product.
don't bother attempting to receive customer service from sony.
After multiple issues with several different sony products, I will not purchase from this brand again.
Lina F.
Lina F.
Rochester, NY
I liked the headphones they work pretty well when in trying to listen to music.i don't get shocked while listen to music others I've gotten shocked Walmart is where it came from . I purchased it at and will buy more to have extra pair yes I will buy them again
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Bought these for my fiancé for Christmas after looking at tons of more expensive options. He loves them! He said they're comfortable, and they sound great. They aren't too dorky looking either. Winning all around!
Manasee B.
Manasee B.
They are a basic and simple set of headphones. Good for listening to music or watching shows at home but nothing super fancy. Good sound quality and comfort. Not the best for those music geeks who enjoy high quality base/treble or even sound blockage. I'd say this is a good headphone for the price for the average audio listener.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I bought these for myself because I wanted a headphone that I could listen to my music and no one could hear it. This works I can have my music on loud and no one around me can hear it.
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
I have something similar to this product as mine has noise cancelling in it so that when i am studying or working on a project i can listen to my music and get things done in a better area to keep me on my tasks at hand
Micaela G.
Micaela G.
San Jose, CA
These are all right. The sound is not that great but they are compact and have worked fairly fine for the year I've had them.
kyllee w.
kyllee w.
Crawfordsville, IN
They're ok headphones. If I were buying for an adult, I may get again. I definitely wont buy for my kids. Not kid durable
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Acworth, GA
I did not like this product, they have horrible sound quality and one side broke within A few weeks of having them.
Brooklin S.
Brooklin S.
Really comfortable to wear. Universal and easy to have on while sleeping on a road trip