BY SONY

For an ideal mobile experience, sony headsets deliver solid audio performance with easy to use playback and phone control. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nick B.
Elmira, NY
Sound quality is good.
durability is not good, the jack broke off of the end of the cable with light use before six months of owning them.
cheap price, cheap product.
don't bother attempting to receive customer service from sony.
After multiple issues with several different sony products, I will not purchase from this brand again.
Manasee B.
They are a basic and simple set of headphones. Good for listening to music or watching shows at home but nothing super fancy. Good sound quality and comfort. Not the best for those music geeks who enjoy high quality base/treble or even sound blockage. I'd say this is a good headphone for the price for the average audio listener.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I bought these for my dad since he never thinks to buy himself nice things hed use so I went to Wal-Mart bought these and totally want my own now my dad is in love with the sound! these are so worth it and the compare to some earbuds i have that are by Beats yeah i said it! honestly don't hesitate to buy em
Lina F.
Rochester, NY
I liked the headphones they work pretty well when in trying to listen to music.i don't get shocked while listen to music others I've gotten shocked Walmart is where it came from . I purchased it at and will buy more to have extra pair yes I will buy them again
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Bought these for my fiancé for Christmas after looking at tons of more expensive options. He loves them! He said they're comfortable, and they sound great. They aren't too dorky looking either. Winning all around!
Maria J.
Nashport, OH
Bought these for my daughter after going through about 10 different pairs of other brands (some way more expensive) these are great!!!! Really sturdy and sound great! Well priced! Really can't beat them!!
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I bought these for myself because I wanted a headphone that I could listen to my music and no one could hear it. This works I can have my music on loud and no one around me can hear it.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great for the price. If you want something that has really great bass I would recommend something else :] Physically, the head phones are way to big for my head.
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
I have something similar to this product as mine has noise cancelling in it so that when i am studying or working on a project i can listen to my music and get things done in a better area to keep me on my tasks at hand
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
One of the most professional heard phones ever , no need to worry about other people next to u talking cause u no gonna heard then . Real good perfection.