BY SONY

Legendary sony audio performance in the ultimate on-the-go headphone design! The fashion-forward sony mdr-zx600 supra-aural headphones deliver just the right combination of rigidity and response for balanced audio reproduction time and again. Swivel earcups provide collapsible convenience for easy storage in a backpack or bag. A durable, flat cord looks modern and stylish, plus it resists tangles for aggravation-free listening. see more...

• "these headphones sound really good when they are on." in 2 reviews
  • "One thing about this product is that it WILL break easily if you're not extremely careful!" in 1 review
  • "Sony headphones have great sound quality, and this is just another great pair from sony." in 1 review
  • "They last a long time and the head band is padded" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Green Bay
I bought these for my children as they like to listen to music on the tablets and mp3 players. They love having these instead of ear buds sometimes as it doesn't make the inside of their ears sore like the ear buds do. I would buy more of these in the future
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
Good price, comfortable to wear and great quality sound. Found them at Ross so the price was amazing and honestly my expectations weren't too high, but i was surprisingly pleased with my purchase.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
One thing about this product is that it WILL break easily if you're not extremely careful! The slider points are actually pretty sensitive after the first few close ups, and will pop off regardless of how sturdy they look. Other than look, I don't recommend these .
Pamela H.
South Burlington, VT
My son is in love with these head phones! He got them for Easter this year and says they Ade the best kind he's ever had. They work great, sound is amazing. Great product!
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
They have lasted me longer than all of my other headphone sets, great for traveling especially in airports. i love my music load so it definitely lets me zone out
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
We go through a lot of head phones as my daughter has a disability and when she is nervous or uncomfortable in a situation she will put them on to zone out what is going on around her
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
Really love these. Great alternative to Beats! Lasted a very long time. I would recommend to anyone who wants a good pair of headphones but doesn't want to spend a fortune.
Love R.
Albany , NY
These headphones were great while they lasted. Good noise cancellation and never harmed my ears. However, they only lasted me 3 months which I was surprised of.
Rachel P.
Good headphones for the price. They are nice and sleek looking and fit nicely over the ear. They perform nicely and they aren't Bose or beats price.
Nice headphone with good bass and nice sound quality sony makes great headphone I own a pair of sony earbuds and they have lasted me quite awhile