BY SONY

Sony on-the-ear headphones black (mdrzx300ap/b) see more...

• I love this product because of the beautiful packaging and the co...1 Answers
John Y.
Duluth, GA
As long as you are an average-sized person and KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING (on-the-ear is different from over-ear), this is a great product. Very good sound quality and above average comfort level. If they designed it with a more sturdy cable more capable of everyday use or travel, would not hesitate to give it a 5-star rating.
Dre C.
Great sound quality, but lasted less than 1 day. I bought this for my dad for Christmas. When I asked him how they were, he said that he was having trouble hearing things in both ears. He had to keep wiggling the cable to get sound in both ears, but when they were in both the sound quality was really good. I returned these the next day. I guess you can't rely on cheap headphones despite the established company :/
Anna M.
Great headphones at a great price point. I was pleasantly surprised by the good craftsmanship and sound quality of these based on the price. I think they can stand up to most earphone brands out on the market. They are also very comfortable and I have seen them in other colors
Mitchell H.
Auburn, NY
Really great headphones. Sound quality is amazing and you get a lot for what you are paying. Compared to other headphones that I have had, this one is definitely my favorite. I recommend these and any Sony headphones to people who enjoy listening to high quality music.
Andrew W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Great sound for the price! I use these for my home studio and when mixing live shows. They don't quite have the bass response of other high end/high price headphones but the work great for what I use them for.
Jerilyn W.
My friend recommended these a while back, and I have yet to regret them! The sound is wonderful and if you know how to take care of things, they will last a good couple of months! The only thing I don't like is that they don't fit on my head properly because I'm so small
Melissa F.
Wayne, MI
My family loves these head phones. They are very affordable and work wonderfully. I will keep repurchasing them. They work great! No need to spend a ton of money on others.
Keturah L.
For someone who can't live without her headphones I have to say these are very good headphones to have when you're home and you're trying to drown out the rest of the noise in the house and enjoy a good movie or a good song
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
I bought these headphones for my daughter and she hasn't taken them off! They are a good set of headphones for the price. She raves about the crisp clear sound. They are high quality and I'm glad I purchased them.
A R.
Blocks out almost all outside sound. Great for getting work done in a loud public place and perfect to use when working out. They don't fall off easily and the sound is very well-rounded.
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
I love this product because of the beautiful packaging and the consistency and variety of colours in this range but I love the white ones!!