BY SONY

Cancel out external noise and hear only your music with these sony over-the-ear headphones. The foam ear cushions make them extra comfortable. Includes airplane adapter and carrying case. see more...

• How good is the noise cancelling? Are they worth the cost?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I do a lot of work on my computer and need a pair of headphones that are reliable enough to give a good sound quality." in 1 review
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Great price, a and lasts a LONG time if you take care of them well. I've had mine for about 6 years now and they're still working great :) I love the way they look, and the noise cancelling is just the right amount of... Noise... Cancelling, haha. I didn't want it to be that when someone asks me a question or wants to get my attention when I have my headphones on "noise cancelling mode" that I'm yelling at them by accident because I can't hear.
Sarah S.
They get caught on stuff really easily. I love the quality of the noise canceling and the quality of music but I've more than once ripped them off my head painfully walking by something they got caught on. And if you lean over they'll fall off. And the cord doesn't want to roll up easily to put in your pocket to keep them from being caught on stuff.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I got these as a birthday present last year I never considered buying headphones because they are too big and I preffer earbuds but I was pleasently surprise to find myself using them in the travels I'be made in the las 18 months or so, they are great at cancelling sound even when you don't have them turned on! I also like they little pouch they came with!
Shae F.
Watertown, MN
These have really great sound quality for the price. If the music is turned down in the 25% of maximum volume level, there is still outside noise that you can hear. However, for over-the-ear headphones, I think these do an excellent job overall of cancelling out unwanted noise.
Michael C.
Pomona, CA
I purchased these headphones for when I'm studying. These really help me stay focused and not lose concentration on what's around. They're reasonably priced also! Which is even better! You can purchase them anywhere, which helps! Definitely recommend these!
Ashish S.
Great Headphones, strong, sturdy, Great Sound. Gets the highs mids and lows good especially with the powered button option. just wish there were better ear cloths or ears on the headphones. they fall off a lot or slide off if you bump something, even slight touch they slide which I don't like. but the headphones sounds great and is a good buy.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
I love these headphones!! If you just want to escape from the world into your music these headphones are perfect. They do an amazing job cancelling out white noise and still allow you to clearly understand people speaking. The sound quality of these headphones is also amazing! They are definitely worth the price, I love them!!
Mariah C.
Recieved these as a gift. They work great, but aren't very stylish. I usually use these only at home with the keyboard and wear my more stylish headphones out and about. They also aren't very easy to transport.
Jennifer M.
San Diego, CA
I bought these after borrowing my husband's. Unfortunately while his are Sony they are a different model and his works much better. This model is adequate but just not as good as the model my husband owns c
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I travel quite a bit and I HATE putting those headphones the planes give you into my ears. I finally broke down and bought these and was pleasantly surprised at how well they work to cancel out the noise during flights. they are very affordable compared to the other headphones on the market
Stacey C.
How good is the noise cancelling? Are they worth the cost?