BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #65 in PlayStation Games

Pre-Order No Man's Sky and get the upgraded Alpha Vector ship! Your ship is your transport to the stars. Begin your epic voyage with this Alpha Vector attack ship. It's upgraded with lasers for protection and a hyperdrive that allows you to jump to the nearest solar systems right from the very beginning. Inspired by classic science-fiction and its overwhelming sense of adventure and imagination, Hello Games presents a game of unprecedented scale and ambition. In No Man's Sky you explore an infinite universe where you will discover unique never-before-seen planets and lifeforms. A mystery lies at the center of the galaxy, an. see more...

• I have heard about the game but i still don't know, can y...5 Answers
  • I just saw people say the game had updates and now it's a...1 Answers
  • My husband has been talking about this game since it came...4 Answers
Buy on Target
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I really wanted to like this game, but it’s just simply not good. There’s no direction, and the plot itself is weak. I also really dislike that the creator of this game blatantly lied about what it was supposed to be like. Even with the recent updates, I still find it difficult to not snore when I turn it on. Don’t give this game the time of day.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
This game is for you if you love to explore and do your own stuff without pressure to complete anything. Go get it used, don't pay the full price for it because you'll get bored over time I guarantee it.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I know this wasn’t well reviewed when it initially launched but there have bern many updates since then and it is amazing now! I could mine for hours on this! I highly recommend!
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
It's good if you're into being thrown in a situation with little to no direction. But if you're an avid player of games like minecraft and sandbox games this is for you. It's very repetitive with no solid story line compared to other theatrical games. But it is nice to pass time.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I was soooooooooo excited about this game when I first heard about it. I think the concept of a never ending game is awesome. I also loved that for once there was no point, which a lot of people hated. I just thought the idea that you can roam around and build your ship up and explore was a really attractive idea to me because Some times I want to play a game without feeling like I'm racing against the clock or HAVE to complete tasks to advance. So in those aspects it's an awesome game but for the same reason I loved it, is the same reason I got tired of it haha. I still play it every now and then but not nearly as much as I thought I would. It's got a mildly easy interface and navigation. It takes some time to figure out what you're supposed to do. I ended up joining forums and asking questions and that helped a lot. Also adding people who play as well to help you along helped me out a lot as well. It's selling really cheap online now because it's been around a long time and a lot of people don't like that there's no real objective, but if you're like me and no objective is appealing and you like to explore and do your own thing, then this is the game for you. Also the graphics are pretty awesome. I love astronomy so Some times I'd just get on to look at all the planet's and space 😍😍😍😍👌👍👍👍
ashlee w.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this game, I truly did, but I just couldn't get into it. It bored me to tears, and also made me feel like I was getting motion sickness. How strange! My boyfriend didn't enjoy it either, which sucks because I bought this game brand new.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm not sure why so many people were upset over this game. I bought it yesterday and I absolutely love it. There is so much to do and explore that I can see myself spending many days playing this in the future.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Was excited to play at release but glad I held off. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

What was promised by the developers was simply not delivered, which is sad because if they worked for a few more months and not rushed to release we would've had a more substantial game. The environments are gorgeous but once you've seen a few planets in each biome, you've seen em all.

For the current $15 price, it might be worth it if you're just looking for an easy adventure, but there's no particular substance to it besides visuals.
Steven D.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Absolutely did not live up to the hype.  While I'm sure the procedurally generated planets have a nearly infinite number of possibilities, it really means that a large number of similar looking planets are generated near each other, with little to no differentiating features.  A true open world game sounds great in theory too, but it ends up translating to there being little objective and desire to keep playing.  Sure, you can upgrade your ship and exo-suit, but the time it takes to do this, while still powering the very resource hungry life support system, means you spend a ton of time mining and not much exploring.  And while flying into space seems like a great idea, the vastness of the universe means it is incredibly unlikely to run into anyone else or any significant events.  Save your money on this one, it's a total miss.
Cheryl B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband and I were both really excited for this game. I ended up playing for several hours and gave up. I kept getting stuck in the environment and just couldn't get over my frustration. My husband played far longer than I did. He eventually gave up because the method of upgrading and travel aggravated him and he found the game to be some what buggy.
Eileen G.
Is this game really as bad as everyone says? I hear it is overprice and not a lot of replay value. Is that true?
José F.
I have heard about the game but i still don't know, can you do anything else than walking? I mean can you shoot, take stuffs and those kind of things?
Marie T.
My husband has been talking about this game since it came out. I noticed it dropped in price pretty quick. Is it any good?
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
I've heard so many good reviews on this game. No idea what it's about but will be willing to buy. Do you guys recommend it??
Karen H.
How is this game compared to other open world games? We just bought it and it appears to have almost infinite possibilities