ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPC & Mac GamesSony Interactive Entertainment
Sony Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kindom Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4

Sony Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kindom Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Collector's Edition Individually numbered and limited to 25,000 units. Includes: Ni no Kuni II Game Software Collector's Edition Packaging Steelbook case Chibi Mechanical Rotating Diorama Lofty Plush Ni no Kuni II Visual Arts Book 3-D Papercraft Kit* and Display Case The Making of Ni no Kuni II Blu-Ray Ni no Kuni II Music CD Collection Downloadable Content: oSeason Pass oExclusive Dragon's Tooth Weapon Download oSpecial Sword Set Dlc Jade Katana Siren's Sabre Cloudcutter The Bleeding Edge Greenling Glaive *Some assembly required

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kindom Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4!
Kristina M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: GameStop
I loved this game! They did the combat a little bit different from the first Ni No Kuni, that one was kinda on par with Pokemon. (The DS/Gameboy games) But I actually prefer the combat like this. It's more simplistic and because I'm a single mom I don't really have the time to be a completionist anymore so this is more straight to the point. Love the story but my only issue is the characters you get could be more different and unforgettable.

Looking for your answer?