BY SONY

Usher s new album. Raymond v Raymond opens up another chapter of Usher s coming of age as he tells the story of balancing the challeneges of day to day life as an evolving man while jumping back on the scene as a sex symbol and fearless superstar entertainer.   Monstar Hey Daddy   There Goes My Baby  Lil Freak feat. Nicki Minaj She Don t Know feat. Ludacris OMG feat. will.i.am Mars vs. Venus  Prolover  Foolin Around  Papers   So Many Girls  Guilty feat. T.I. Okay  Making Love see more...

• Who thinks usher is a good choreographer????? 🙌😘😘😘1 Answers
  • Name all of your favorite songs by usher!!!!!✋😘😘🎶1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on this album?! 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Few hits from this album that i can repeat all day I feel like he can do much better maybe next time." in 3 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed this CD from Usher!" in 2 reviews
  • "usher has some really awesome music and he keeps on delivering always look forward to new material from usher got all his cd his voice is perfect" in 1 review
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
One of his best albums. Every song is good. Years later & it still sounds fresh. My favorite song is Mars v. Venus, the symbolism & metaphors are amazing. I love all his featured artists. It's a must listen.
Meia W.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I have ALWAYS loved usher and I always will!! I still listen to him today over much more other music
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Meridian, ID
Such an amazing album, but then again it is Usher that we are talking about here. If you don't have this yet pick it up you won't be disappointed.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Pop Culture Expert
Just love this album to bits, listen to it over and over again and that for good reason. Usher is one of the most talented artists of this century, can´t wait for the next one!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Colton, CA
Myranda S.
Myranda S.
This was such a good album! I was so into it when it came out. The music is so fun to listen to, and will never get old!
Rockford , IL
I really enjoyed this CD from Usher! He's been a favorite artist of mine since I can remember and when this came out, I can remember the songs being so popular! We were always playing them in our cars, at parties, over the summer, working out, and really whenever!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Macomb, IL
Usher puts so much emotion into this album! you can find a song on the cd to fit any mood you are in LOVE IT!!!!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hilliard, OH
Usher continues to make his R&B status known. Great selection of songs, but not as iconic as his first few albums. I would still give it a listen
Cashmere C.
Cashmere C.
Urbana, IL
Definitely one of my favorites from Usher much better than the stuff he's putting out now. Trading Places is my favorite song off this album.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite song on this album?!
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert
Who thinks usher is a good choreographer????? 🙌😘😘😘
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert
Name all of your favorite songs by usher!!!!!✋😘😘🎶