BY SONY

Usher s new album. Raymond v Raymond opens up another chapter of Usher s coming of age as he tells the story of balancing the challeneges of day to day life as an evolving man while jumping back on the scene as a sex symbol and fearless superstar entertainer.   Monstar Hey Daddy   There Goes My Baby  Lil Freak feat. Nicki Minaj She Don t Know feat. Ludacris OMG feat. will.i.am Mars vs. Venus  Prolover  Foolin Around  Papers   So Many Girls  Guilty feat. T.I. Okay  Making Love see more...

• Who thinks usher is a good choreographer????? 🙌😘😘😘1 Answers
  • Name all of your favorite songs by usher!!!!!✋😘😘🎶1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on this album?! 6 Answers
Sony Music Usher: Raymond vs. Raymond
  • "Few hits from this album that i can repeat all day I feel like he can do much better maybe next time." in 3 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed this CD from Usher!" in 2 reviews
  • "usher has some really awesome music and he keeps on delivering always look forward to new material from usher got all his cd his voice is perfect" in 1 review
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
One of his best albums. Every song is good. Years later & it still sounds fresh. My favorite song is Mars v. Venus, the symbolism & metaphors are amazing. I love all his featured artists. It's a must listen.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I really enjoyed this CD from Usher! He's been a favorite artist of mine since I can remember and when this came out, I can remember the songs being so popular! We were always playing them in our cars, at parties, over the summer, working out, and really whenever!
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
Usher is a music legend, plain and simple. I absolutely loved the craftsmanship and musicality of all of his songs on this album, but I do think his style was seen more through his older albums which you don't really get from this one unfortunately.
Thaddeus S.
Let me start by saying I am an avid Usher fan. Matter of fact ill be seeing him in concert next week. That being said this is not one of his best albums compared to classics like Confessions amongst others in my opinion but its not a bad album either. I just expected better from him
Stacie W.
HOUSTON, TX
I thought this cd was subpar compared to the Confessions Album. I liked papers because I am going through a divorce but I could live without the rest.
Krystal D.
Conyers, GA
I am already a big fan of his music so anything he puts out I automatically buy because I know i will like it. I love his music because you can listen to all the songs without skipping any.
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
I love Usher. But I gotta say it wasn't as good as his others. My favorites are Confessions and Here I stand. But his voice is still amazing. I can't wait to see what he's been working on.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Just love this album to bits, listen to it over and over again and that for good reason. Usher is one of the most talented artists of this century, can´t wait for the next one!
Michelle E.
Davie, FL
This album is sooooo much better than Here I Stand. I feel like in this album, Usher gets back to his roots and gives us the fun and sexy songs that we all love so much.
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
Usher has some really awesome music and he keeps on delivering always look forward to new material from usher got all his cd his voice is perfect
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What is your favorite song on this album?!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Who thinks usher is a good choreographer????? 🙌😘😘😘
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Name all of your favorite songs by usher!!!!!✋😘😘🎶