Sony Music System CMT-V10iP

• Is this only for the 4?1 Answers
  • Hows the sound & bass on this? Is it worth it to buy? 1 Answers
  • Im looking for a dock. Is this one good? or do you prefer...1 Answers
Sony Music System CMT-V10iP
  • "Really nice sound quality and I love the ease to be able to listen to my iPod while Im cooking or cleaning" in 7 reviews
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
I have a Sony docking station that I recently got the weekend of black Friday. I got it for an amazing deal and is by far the best speaker dock I have used or seen. My dock not only holds and plays music from my iPhone, but is also an alarm clock, and radio. By far worth my money and I would highly recommend also comes with a remote!
Myrna V.
Clifton, CO
To be honest my radio can do everything this docking system can do the only upside is it docs my iPod however with one chord costing less than $10 at Walmart I can connect my iPod to my radio so while its leaking cool looking spending a hundred dollars on something my radio can already do is kind of dumb
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great dock for all genres of music. The bass isn't over powering. The highs and mids sounds crisp and clean. You don't get a lot of hiss of noise when you play your music. The dock is a bit on the larger bulky side of things.
Katie M.
Orange, CA
The sound that comes out of the Music System is incredible! It can be hard getting quality sound out of the iphone, but this magic little machine does it. All of the sound quality is perfected and plays beautifully!
Vanessa M.
It provides a good range of low to high sound system. It doesn't take up a lot of space. The only bad thing is that it doesn't feature iPhone 5 compatibility due to the fact that the charging thing is smaller now.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA
If your looking for a iPod starioe system i say get this one its great its really loud and it can be quite at the same tie. but when you put your iPod onit and turn it up all the way if feels like your in the room with the band.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
The Sony system is great! The sound of this is flawless. The downside of this though is this will not work for the iPhone 5. Adapter might be needed.
Taylor M.
Excellent product! Great sound, and love that it has a remote so you can be lazy and listen to music. The way it should be. Definitely recommend!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Its compact and the sound is good. If you are looking for something for music for yourself or a small gathering you will be very happy.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
A good sound system. Its not the best out there but it gets the job done. The sound quality is great & Ive had no issues with it at all
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
How is the sound? I really want it!
Brooke M.
Is there an adapter for the new iPhone?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Im looking for a dock. Is this one good? or do you prefer another?
joe E.
Denver, CO
Hows the sound & bass on this? Is it worth it to buy?
Jaye W.