Sony Music Christina Aguilera: Bionic uploaded by Catherine H.

BY SONY #89 in Music

Christina Aguilera s Bionic is her first new album in nearly four years!

Buy on Walmart
  • "this album I think is pretty good....there are more then 2 songs on here I think are good songs...Christina is one of my favorite female artists..." in 4 reviews
  • "every song she writes isn't some song to just sell music its a soulful honest reflection of her life, every cd she has is and unlike Britney spears or miley cyrus this girl NEVER uses auto tune." in 3 reviews
  • "Beyond the fact that she has one of the best pure voices out there today this was a very good cd." in 3 reviews
  • "Many people also started to compare her and gaga/ and also I think another reason was everyone expected her to be xtina with the huge riffs and runs but it was a new/differnt direction." in 2 reviews
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Aguilerela has some major problems. She was cool when she 1st came out & then she became a ttrainwreck. Plus that whole VMAs w/Brit & Madonna. Ugh. Then settled down % had a kid got divorced & made a fool of herself, that's why I just don't want to her music. No thank you;
Shannon S.
Christina Aguilera always kills it in the studio. She has always been one of my favorite pop singers ever since I can remember. Her single "Hurt" and "Loving Me For Me" are my all time favs.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Honestly I have loved all of Christinas albums, but this one i just hated. I didn't feel like i was connecting with the songs in this album. all of her other albums i love and know all the words to. Bionic was/is not my favorite. never even bought it after sampling it.
brittany t.
Kingston, TN
This is a great album. She made a great one, as always. Amazing voice, and great music. Love to listen to this in the car. The sound is great quiality, and its not a lot like her other albums. Its different, but its a good one! My grandma even has it herself!
Margaret O.
Mount Wolf, PA
I have loved this album since the first time I heard it. It's so fun to listen and jam out too. I always blare it in the car with my girls when we go out. It's always a good time. It kind of reminds me of Lady Gaga in a way!! Very fun and upbeat!!
Helene H.
Is this the best Aguilera's album? Not in my opinion. But it really has some great songs on it, especially in the deluxe edition, which had a few extra songs. My favorite are Lift me up, I am, You lost me, I hate boys, Monday Morning.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This d pleasant differently sound fro her voice is still one of the best in the business.I like the new style she was going for not a favorite yet still feeling out the album it's current
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA
Christina is one of my favorite singers, her voice is amazing. And this album made me see a different side of her music wise but overall i really did like most of the songs in this album.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Liked a lot of the songs. It is very catchy, and i like the more electronic sounds. This album was really artsy and quite edgy. I really enjoyed it, especially while driving!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love everything and anything to do with Christina! She has such a unique voice and style! This album is a bit different from her older albums but it still has great music on it
perla h.
Would you recommend this album??
Kyleigh S.
Flower mound, Tx
I love her
Michelle S.
What is the best song?
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
I don't typically listen to her- what song is the best on this Album?
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I use to love her. How is this album? Does anyone recommend it?