BY SONY

Vocal performances from the Season 9 cast of American Idol The American Idol Season 9 compilation features the signature songs from this years Top 10 contenders    Treat Her Like A Lady / Lee DeWyze Forever / Andrew Garcia Paint It Black / Siobhan Magnus Me And Bobby McGee / Crystal Bowersox Jealous Guy / Casey James I Don t Want To Miss A Thing / Aaron Kelly Ready For Love / Michael Lynche Under My Thumb / Tim Urban Play With Fire / Didi Benami Let It Be / Katie Stevens see more...

Sony Music American Idol: American Idol Season 9

Start your review of Sony Music American Idol: American Idol Season 9!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Watch this show every year when the new season comes out. " in 5 reviews
Conroe, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Lately I have been watching this season of American Idol because there are some really good contestants. You think its hard to find new artists after so many years, but this season is really good. I normally turn on the tv and turn the channel to something else, but it was just too hard to change it when A. Laci Kaye and one other girl are from TX and B. the judges seem so much better than the old ones. Now I have the show recorded.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
American Idol had it’s few good seasons and memorable icons but after Randy, Paula, and Simon stopped being the judges it was never the same nor entertaining. The only way that this show could make a comeback and skyrocket it’s ratings is to bring back the judges for one season and show the good and bad contestants. Still hoping for one last comeback.
Sumterville, fl
The first 2 seasons were good, but after that it has just gone down hill. I still watch it every year, but only for the auditions. I feel like now it's just all advertisements and commercials and that the shows where they reveal the votes could be drastically reduced to just a half an hour.
Chillicothe, OH
The show has just had too many runs and gone through too many judges. In the beginning it was THE show to watch, but not so much anymore. I'm not even sure who won last season? American Idol was the beginning of all the singing contest shows, but I think it's time they quit!
Season 9 was one of the only seasons that I watched since I knew one of the contestants. It has gotten tired though and I haven't been able to watch any more of it. I agree that with The Voice now on TV, American Idol needs to go away as the The Voice is a much better format and I think the coaches do more for their signers than those on American Idol.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I enjoy the show, it's fun at the beginning to see the tryouts, then to see them send them home in droves, then to focus on the final few. It's a fun progression. It's also nice to see how some of the contestants have learned so much over the season.
You know, American Idol is just boring at this point. They haven't had any real superstars come through in years. I only like the first few episodes to see the auditions, but that's it. There are way too many good shows on TV
Aurora , CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Although I love every American Idol at the end to hope for my favorite singer; I also enjoy the ones who truly think and believe they can sing, and are so funny! They sometimes become famous just for being humorous and silly!
Chester, IL
Main thing to remember about this show, even though it has lost ratings, is that it did give us some great stars that may not have ever gotten a chance. What better way to honor them than putting together an album/cd.
Fresno, CA
Watched american idol for several seasons and it was pretty entertaining especially Paula and Simon , but the later seasons seem to ridiculous , not a lot of talent , the judges change constantly
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Anyone else bored with American Idol?
Why is this show still on tv?
Danielsville, PA
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What 's your favorite song that you'll recommend me to hear?

Sony Music American Idol: American Idol Season 9

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email