BY SONY

Vocal performances from the Season 9 cast of American Idol The American Idol Season 9 compilation features the signature songs from this years Top 10 contenders    Treat Her Like A Lady / Lee DeWyze Forever / Andrew Garcia Paint It Black / Siobhan Magnus Me And Bobby McGee / Crystal Bowersox Jealous Guy / Casey James I Don t Want To Miss A Thing / Aaron Kelly Ready For Love / Michael Lynche Under My Thumb / Tim Urban Play With Fire / Didi Benami Let It Be / Katie Stevens see more...

• What 's your favorite song that you'll recommend me to hear?1 Answers
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Pop Culture Expert
American Idol has one season left. It has been an awesome show. I have enjoyed it each year and will miss it. This CD showcases some of the best songs from that season.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
Not a fan. The talent gets worse every year. I stopped watching. Needs something new.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Hazleton
After the first three seasons American idol got so overrated.. The only good part is watching the whacky terrible singers make fools of themselves
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches , TX
I hate hate hate this show. It is soo drawn out. It is like the Land Before Time and Halloween-just stop after a couple and you will be loved!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Elyria , OH
I would say this is a good season with Crystal Bowersox ! She has an amazing voice and is so down to earth. Gotta like it for her alone.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I watched this show for a few seasons but lost interest. Every season kinda seems the same and their winners don't become huge stars.
cheryl n.
cheryl n.
Chester, IL
Main thing to remember about this show, even though it has lost ratings, is that it did give us some great stars that may not have ever gotten a chance. What better way to honor them than putting together an album/cd.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Hopkinsville, KY
I used to really love American Idol and would watch every season of it. Since they keep switching judges I just can't seem to get into it as much. A lot of these people are extremely talented, just not my favorite anymore.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I loved those musicians - I love American Idol, as well, but my favorite musicisian that came from A.I. has to be Kelly Clarksim. After regs left, I stopped watching!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
American Idol is not what it used to be. I'm a little disappointed in where it is now. I used to be excited about seeing it, now its pretty overrated.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert
Anyone else bored with American Idol?
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Why is this show still on tv?
Jade N.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
What was your favorite season?
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Does anyone even buy the American Idol CDs anymore?
perla h.
perla h.
What 's your favorite song that you'll recommend me to hear?