BY SONY

Vocal performances from the Season 9 cast of American Idol The American Idol Season 9 compilation features the signature songs from this years Top 10 contenders    Treat Her Like A Lady / Lee DeWyze Forever / Andrew Garcia Paint It Black / Siobhan Magnus Me And Bobby McGee / Crystal Bowersox Jealous Guy / Casey James I Don t Want To Miss A Thing / Aaron Kelly Ready For Love / Michael Lynche Under My Thumb / Tim Urban Play With Fire / Didi Benami Let It Be / Katie Stevens see more...

• "Watch this show every year when the new season comes out. " in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
The first 2 seasons were good, but after that it has just gone down hill. I still watch it every year, but only for the auditions. I feel like now it's just all advertisements and commercials and that the shows where they reveal the votes could be drastically reduced to just a half an hour.
Abby D.
Chillicothe, OH
The show has just had too many runs and gone through too many judges. In the beginning it was THE show to watch, but not so much anymore. I'm not even sure who won last season? American Idol was the beginning of all the singing contest shows, but I think it's time they quit!
Jennifer S.
Season 9 was one of the only seasons that I watched since I knew one of the contestants. It has gotten tired though and I haven't been able to watch any more of it. I agree that with The Voice now on TV, American Idol needs to go away as the The Voice is a much better format and I think the coaches do more for their signers than those on American Idol.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy the show, it's fun at the beginning to see the tryouts, then to see them send them home in droves, then to focus on the final few. It's a fun progression. It's also nice to see how some of the contestants have learned so much over the season.
Michelle T.
You know, American Idol is just boring at this point. They haven't had any real superstars come through in years. I only like the first few episodes to see the auditions, but that's it. There are way too many good shows on TV
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert
Although I love every American Idol at the end to hope for my favorite singer; I also enjoy the ones who truly think and believe they can sing, and are so funny! They sometimes become famous just for being humorous and silly!
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
Watched american idol for several seasons and it was pretty entertaining especially Paula and Simon , but the later seasons seem to ridiculous , not a lot of talent , the judges change constantly
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I use to like to watch this show when it was first on tv. I loved to watch the try outs. I always though it was the best and funniest. But this show just lost its interest. Not a fan anymore.
Heather D.
This was one of the last decent seasons. I couldn't even get myself to watch the last season that aired. Used to be a much better show, but I prefer the way The Voice is structured.
Brandi R.
I love this show...The judges make it! I really would like to see Keith kicked out and Steven Tyler brought back....BUT i love Harry! And i am glad J-lo is back...she is sweet.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert
Anyone else bored with American Idol?
Tamara R.
Why is this show still on tv?
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
What was your favorite season?
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Does anyone even buy the American Idol CDs anymore?
perla h.
What 's your favorite song that you'll recommend me to hear?