Sony Micro Music System with Bluetooth and NFC - Black (CMTSBT100)

by Sony

Listen to your music wirelessly using bluetooth with one-touch nfc and accessorize the room with a full featured, compact am/fm/cd1 music system. This convenient system packs 50 watts rms power using sony s exclusive s-master amplifier to drive the dual 2-way bass reflex speakers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Micro Music System with Bluetooth and NFC - Black (CMTSBT100)!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
These work pretty good, the sound is clear and it can get pretty loud as well
These work pretty good, the sound is clear and it can get pretty loud as well
Shepherdsville, KY
With this Bluetooth music system you can hear your music perfect,very clear
With this Bluetooth music system you can hear your music perfect,very clear
Good sound quality for a small system. As I said sound quality is good, certainly not great; the unit lacks bass even with the settings ramped up, and it won't rattle the windows but for a smaller room it's fine (I'm using it in bathroom).
There's a saying you can't go wrong with Sony, these speakers are proof. Connected to my 65" flat screen Sony led tv, with the base sw4 cinematic surround sound, movie night is every night.
Valencia, Carabobo
What you need to know: connections on the back are not what you might expect. I'll post a photo of the back so you can see this. I plan to run longer speaker wires, so I was not thrilled when this arrived and saw that the speaker and antenna connections are some very small plugs. That means I'll have to splice the speaker wires and I can't use a standard antenna if I get poor reception when I take it to the store where I plan to use it. Otherwise, my initial impression is positive. The sound quality is really pretty good and volume is adequate for background music or small rooms. Without reading instructions, I navigated tuning and saving some presets, playing a CD. I did have to read the short instructions to pair with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but that went quickly and I was able to stream Dolores In A Shoestand by E.S.T. through my Amazon Prime account. Next, I copied an MP3 track to a USB drive, slapped it in and got it to play. I've not tried the rear 3.5mm input jack (a standard, thanks!) or the front headphone jack. I've added another image so you can see that the speaker grille can be easily removed to reveal the two drivers. This also illustrates the faux woodgrain finish on the speaker boxes. Bottom line, my initial impression is that this system can do a decent job of reproducing music from a variety of sources. Assuming it proves durable, it seems to be a good value.
Fredericton, NB
We purchased this system a month ago and it works great. For the price and size of the system the sound is great. I love the Bluetooth connectivity and it also comes with a CD player. This system is fantastic for the price and does not take up a lot of space in your home! I would buy this system again.
Queensland, QLD
This is the coolest sound box my dad brought:) the sound is so clear and very useful when we have parties and stuff like that :)
7953 NW 64th Street Miami florida
I like it because it is easy to configure, I can connect to my phone via Bluetooth, the sound is strong, the bass sounds good
Milagro
Me encanta la musica asi que megusta probar un nuevo equipo, un sony micro music system que es un detalle muy hermoso
In fact, I love all of Sony's products. They are useful, good-quality, long-term, and always advanced

Looking for your answer?