BY SONY #67 in Speakers

Listen to your music wirelessly using bluetooth with one-touch nfc and accessorize the room with a full featured, compact am/fm/cd1 music system. This convenient system packs 50 watts rms power using sony s exclusive s-master amplifier to drive the dual 2-way bass reflex speakers. see more...

Buy on Target
Kaley H.
Marietta, GA
They are toooo Lowe and they're alright sometimes but i don't know ugh it's ally amend f
karlee r.
Laurel, MT
Love them they work so well and they are so worth the money! They work well with my tv!
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
I use this when I have parties at my house and it's honestly the best speaker system.
Cynthia F.
San Juan Capo, CA
Really good speakers. Put them in my living room and it has the whole house vibing!
Cheyenne P.
These work pretty good, the sound is clear and it can get pretty loud as well
Melissa D.
Shepherdsville, KY
With this Bluetooth music system you can hear your music perfect,very clear
Rebeca A.
Valencia, Carabobo
What you need to know: connections on the back are not what you might expect. I'll post a photo of the back so you can see this.
I plan to run longer speaker wires, so I was not thrilled when this arrived and saw that the speaker and antenna connections are some very small plugs. That means I'll have to splice the speaker wires and I can't use a standard antenna if I get poor reception when I take it to the store where I plan to use it.
Otherwise, my initial impression is positive. The sound quality is really pretty good and volume is adequate for background music or small rooms. Without reading instructions, I navigated tuning and saving some presets, playing a CD. I did have to read the short instructions to pair with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but that went quickly and I was able to stream Dolores In A Shoestand by E.S.T. through my Amazon Prime account. Next, I copied an MP3 track to a USB drive, slapped it in and got it to play. I've not tried the rear 3.5mm input jack (a standard, thanks!) or the front headphone jack.
I've added another image so you can see that the speaker grille can be easily removed to reveal the two drivers. This also illustrates the faux woodgrain finish on the speaker boxes.
Bottom line, my initial impression is that this system can do a decent job of reproducing music from a variety of sources. Assuming it proves durable, it seems to be a good value.
Tracy G.
Fredericton, NB
We purchased this system a month ago and it works great. For the price and size of the system the sound is great. I love the Bluetooth connectivity and it also comes with a CD player. This system is fantastic for the price and does not take up a lot of space in your home! I would buy this system again.
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
This is the coolest sound box my dad brought:) the sound is so clear and very useful when we have parties and stuff like that :)
Xiomara Q.
Milagro
Me encanta la musica asi que megusta probar un nuevo equipo, un sony micro music system que es un detalle muy hermoso