Sony Micro Music System with Bluetooth and NFC - Black (CMTSBT100)

by Sony

Listen to your music wirelessly using bluetooth with one-touch nfc and accessorize the room with a full featured, compact am/fm/cd1 music system. This convenient system packs 50 watts rms power using sony s exclusive s-master amplifier to drive the dual 2-way bass reflex speakers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Micro Music System with Bluetooth and NFC - Black (CMTSBT100)!
How would you rate this product?
Punta gorda, FL
I currently have one at home and it’s freaking awesome,u can adjust the sound to as high and low as u want ,u can also adjust the bass and everything else,it also comes with a remote .
In the market for a smaller bookshelf style music system, but you don't want to break your savings? Enter the Sony one here. It's a small shelf system with 50 watts of power, CD, AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth, and NFC. In fact, it's pretty much one of the few if not only shelf systems that has Bluetooth and NFC integrated. With the rise of smartphones becoming our music storage and playback, this feature is welcome.
Winston Salem, NC
My dad is an electronic buff so these were a present for him for Christmas. He loves them and finds them very easy to use. The sound quality is much better than some of the other speakers we have purchased in the past. They were not too pricey and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Reno, NV
These speakers are seriously the best thing in my life. For the quality, I'd honestly say that these are underpriced--they play bluetooth, radio, CD and AUX sound equally well, the remote always works, and the bass boost is TO DIE FOR. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat!
Hauppauge, NY
Love love love this! The sound is amazing. It doesn't make the music sound different when your blasting it. bought my brother same one for his birthday last month, he also loves it. Great product
Urbana, IL
This music system is amazing. I would highly recommend, though it is expensive, it's well worth the price. The quality is one of the best I've heard for CDs, Aux, Bluetooth, and Radio.
Pflugerville, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
This system is a nice upgrade the the systems were used to. The Bluetooth and also the size add to the convenience of this product. It's sleek and offers good sound quality
I love this speaker. It was very nice display in your home. You can use it with the Bluetooth. I love the sound and beats on the system. It is very smooth when you play your music
Jamaica, NY
This music system is incredible. I like a whole lot of base and this has that. I would highly recommend, although it is expensive, it's well worth the price.
Cape Coral
The sound is great! It sounds like you’re in a theatre. The sound cuts out several times a day and I have to change speakers over and over. Frustrating

Looking for your answer?