BY SONY #65 in Speakers

Listen to your music wirelessly using bluetooth with one-touch nfc and accessorize the room with a full featured, compact am/fm/cd1 music system. This convenient system packs 50 watts rms power using sony s exclusive s-master amplifier to drive the dual 2-way bass reflex speakers. see more...

Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
We love our sony micro music system! It is clear and really pumps! Love it ! It has a great bass sound and is very clear sounding
Christopher G.
Winnetka , CA
Sounds perfect! But the only flaw is it sometimes Dosent connect to my phone. But other than that it sounds perfect and clear.
Satessia F.
Atlanta, GA
Great product User friendly Easy to read instructions and assembly.

I would definitely purchase again or other accessories.
Deanna S.
Sacramento, CA
Hooks up great and easy sounds great we watch TV and movies a lot so the surround speakers work well with movie nights
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
This speaker is a great deal! Awesome sound for a decent price. My husband and I were very pleased with this product.
Caitlin H.
Pounding Mill, VA
I bought these to use in my room and I love them. They are perfect for my needs. The Bluetooth works wonderfully.
Josh S.
Millport, NY
WOW is the first word that comes to mind. This little stereo puts out so much power, it will knock our socks off.
Kylie R.
Love these speakers & system. We Bought them for our family room and use them almost daily for various things.
Tabitha B.
Detroit, MI
I bought a home theater system, wish I could have found this one with Bluetooth, didn't even know they had this
Chiquita C.
Techie Expert Level 3
Good product. Syncs almost instantly with my phone or the TV, and the sound is amazing. Crisp and booming.