BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Sony Men In Black
  • "This is one of my all time favorite movies, Will Smith fit the script to a tee!" in 1 review
renee t.
renee t.
I love this movie it was funny and entertaining. the special effects are great I recommend that you buy this movie pop some popcorn and enjoy
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
AMMMMAAAZZZZINNNGGG MOVIE! Its fun to watch, full of action etc etc. what more could you want?!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I'm not a fan of this movie at all. I found the plot too far-fetched and the acting was not up to par for me.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Riverside, CA
One of the best and my childhood favorite. I can watch it all the time and not get tired of it.
David D.
David D.
Kennewick, WA
This has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. The one liners and the way Tommy Lee and Will Smith interact is priceless.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Classic and enjoyable movie to add to your on-the-go collection. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't enjoy this flick which makes it a perfect UMD movie when you're out and about and need to be entertained for a long wait or travel.
Great movie!! Funny and action-packed, all in one. ****************************************************+***********+
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Excellant effects great action very enjoyable with the right amount of humour.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I absolutely love this movie! Will Smith is hilarious in it. I've watched it so many times I could practically recite the whole this by heart. Definitely a must see!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Who doesn't love the Men In Black?! This is one of my all time favorite movies, Will Smith fit the script to a tee! If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do!