BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm very active from running, hiking, weight lifting and much more. I was really tired of headphones falling out while running and lifting. With these, I don't have that problem anymore!
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
Theses are great for when you are working out. You don't have to mess with them like you do with the ear buds.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sanger, tx
I like to use these headphones because they wrap around my ears. No matter how much I sweat they don't fallout while I'm running.
Larissa B.
Larissa B.
Noblesville, IN
I got these for when I run on the treadmill and they stay on my ear while I run, which is always sometimes I've had trouble with.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These Sony headphones fit comfortably over the ear without falling off or squeezing too tight. They provide good audio and are great for running.
CYNTHIA R.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Love how I can just throw these on and go to the gym. I don't have to worry about them falling off my head when I run.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Stays on well while doing any kind of activity. blocks out noise and has good surround sound. also very light
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
I like these headphones because they stay in my ear and doesn't move around a lot no matter what I am doing.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Good for working out- don't fall out easily. Are a little uncomfortable sometimes if I'm sweating a lot.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Super rad headphones. Work really well and don't hurt your ears after having them on for a long time.