BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
I bought these a while back because the regular ones hurt my ear and constantly fall off. These are super comfortable and great quality!
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Techie Expert
I'm very active from running, hiking, weight lifting and much more. I was really tired of headphones falling out while running and lifting. With these, I don't have that problem anymore!
Larissa B.
Noblesville, IN
I got these for when I run on the treadmill and they stay on my ear while I run, which is always sometimes I've had trouble with.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
The only headphones I'll use to workout with. Sony knows how to produce a great sound and with the way they fit around my ears, I never have trouble with them. I even use them if I'm sports training, such as playing soccer.
Deanna G.
York, PA
I bought these Sony headphones for when I am feeling especially motivated (once a month) to go running. Before I get a chance to remember why I'll never be a running star, the head phones slip out of my ear. I bought them for that very purpose and was disappointing to have that problem from time to time. When I am using them for any other purpose, they work wonderfully! The volume is loud without getting that "crackle" noise and they are comfortable to wear for an extended time!
Nakayla K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like that these are sports headphone and they are sweat resistant. I love them.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO
I found these to be very uncomfortable. They did stay on even during intense work-outs, so that was a plus
Corinne D.
Columbiaville
Love the light weight while working out. Felt like air. Bought them on amazon.com. well worth the money.
Carmen O.
Clifton, NJ
For the price these headphones are good compare to the more costly headphones. But the sound can get really easy messed up. The wires can get too tangled and this causes the headphones to get messed up. I would probably buy them again because they are not that costly.
Lauren S.
Finally some headphones that won't fall off. Before I got these, every time I went running and tried to listen to music I use to have to stop every 5 seconds because my headphones fell off. Not anymore! I can run as long as I want, and these headphones won't budge, it's awesome! If you are an active person, then I highly recommend these headphones!