BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Techie Expert
Easy to put on. I wear these when working out. So far so good; I've had them for a few months. Sweating during a good workout session hasn't stopped them from working.

Overall no complaints.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these because I hate how earphones fall out of my ears all the time. I bought mine from amazon. They had s really good deal. The sound is ok , nothing spectacular. The only downside is it also slides of my ears now because it is sort of slaxk.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Techie Expert
I love to run. Being a college athlete means trying to stay in the best shape possible. I used to fumble around and would add time to my run by fumbling with headphones. These stayed in my ears and I wasn't stressing about one falling out. Big Sony fan.
Stephanie k.
Stephanie k.
Troy, OH
I wasn't disappointed with these for the cost vs alternatives. They are lightweight and have decent quality. My only complaint is the adjustable sizing tends to slip, if they're jolted too much they can start to fall off.
Marden K.
Marden K.
These ear phones are a definite must if you're going to work out. They don't slip or fall out of your ear while you move around you don't have to keep adjusting them.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I have difficulty keeping headphones in my ears especially when I work out because they always fall out. These not only stayed in while completing high aerobic activities, but music sounded crisp and clear.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Love these! Light weight headphones that don't hurt your ears, great for a run but would rather have a wireless headphone with my next purchase
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
I bought these a while back because the regular ones hurt my ear and constantly fall off. These are super comfortable and great quality!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Techie Expert
I'm very active from running, hiking, weight lifting and much more. I was really tired of headphones falling out while running and lifting. With these, I don't have that problem anymore!
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
Theses are great for when you are working out. You don't have to mess with them like you do with the ear buds.