BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Marden K.
These ear phones are a definite must if you're going to work out. They don't slip or fall out of your ear while you move around you don't have to keep adjusting them.
Stephanie k.
Troy, OH
I wasn't disappointed with these for the cost vs alternatives. They are lightweight and have decent quality. My only complaint is the adjustable sizing tends to slip, if they're jolted too much they can start to fall off.
Avani P.
I have difficulty keeping headphones in my ears especially when I work out because they always fall out. These not only stayed in while completing high aerobic activities, but music sounded crisp and clear.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm very active from running, hiking, weight lifting and much more. I was really tired of headphones falling out while running and lifting. With these, I don't have that problem anymore!
Victoria H.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These Sony headphones fit comfortably over the ear without falling off or squeezing too tight. They provide good audio and are great for running.
Brittany P.
Love these! Light weight headphones that don't hurt your ears, great for a run but would rather have a wireless headphone with my next purchase
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
I bought these a while back because the regular ones hurt my ear and constantly fall off. These are super comfortable and great quality!
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
These are really nice to wear especially for exercise! normal ear buds fall out a lot when I use them, but these stay in a lot better!
Larissa B.
Noblesville, IN
I got these for when I run on the treadmill and they stay on my ear while I run, which is always sometimes I've had trouble with.
Sarah A.
Sanger, tx
I like to use these headphones because they wrap around my ears. No matter how much I sweat they don't fallout while I'm running.