BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tori D.
Tori D.
Jacksonville , FL
Techie Expert
My husband bought these awhile back. He really likes them and they are comfortable around his ears
lizz c.
lizz c.
Sony makes some of my favorite headphones great sound and they last for fora long time
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
York, PA
I bought these Sony headphones for when I am feeling especially motivated (once a month) to go running. Before I get a chance to remember why I'll never be a running star, the head phones slip out of my ear. I bought them for that very purpose and was disappointing to have that problem from time to time. When I am using them for any other purpose, they work wonderfully! The volume is loud without getting that "crackle" noise and they are comfortable to wear for an extended time!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Finally some headphones that won't fall off. Before I got these, every time I went running and tried to listen to music I use to have to stop every 5 seconds because my headphones fell off. Not anymore! I can run as long as I want, and these headphones won't budge, it's awesome! If you are an active person, then I highly recommend these headphones!
Kalen K.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
The only headphones I'll use to workout with. Sony knows how to produce a great sound and with the way they fit around my ears, I never have trouble with them. I even use them if I'm sports training, such as playing soccer.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Techie Expert
I love to run. Being a college athlete means trying to stay in the best shape possible. I used to fumble around and would add time to my run by fumbling with headphones. These stayed in my ears and I wasn't stressing about one falling out. Big Sony fan.
Stephanie k.
Stephanie k.
Troy, OH
I wasn't disappointed with these for the cost vs alternatives. They are lightweight and have decent quality. My only complaint is the adjustable sizing tends to slip, if they're jolted too much they can start to fall off.
Marden K.
Marden K.
These ear phones are a definite must if you're going to work out. They don't slip or fall out of your ear while you move around you don't have to keep adjusting them.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I have difficulty keeping headphones in my ears especially when I work out because they always fall out. These not only stayed in while completing high aerobic activities, but music sounded crisp and clear.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
I bought these a while back because the regular ones hurt my ear and constantly fall off. These are super comfortable and great quality!