BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Deanna G.
York, PA
I bought these Sony headphones for when I am feeling especially motivated (once a month) to go running. Before I get a chance to remember why I'll never be a running star, the head phones slip out of my ear. I bought them for that very purpose and was disappointing to have that problem from time to time. When I am using them for any other purpose, they work wonderfully! The volume is loud without getting that "crackle" noise and they are comfortable to wear for an extended time!
Lauren S.
Finally some headphones that won't fall off. Before I got these, every time I went running and tried to listen to music I use to have to stop every 5 seconds because my headphones fell off. Not anymore! I can run as long as I want, and these headphones won't budge, it's awesome! If you are an active person, then I highly recommend these headphones!
Andrea F.
Phoenix, AZ
I do a lot of active sports and like to listen to music while I workout, so in that regard, these headphones are good. They stay on my ears and do not move! However, they do hurt my ears after awhile and make the opening where the speaker is, hurt.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
The only headphones I'll use to workout with. Sony knows how to produce a great sound and with the way they fit around my ears, I never have trouble with them. I even use them if I'm sports training, such as playing soccer.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
These ear phones work great and are great for working out. they stay on my ear with no problem . That is the main reason I purchased these ear phones. They are comfortable to wear and are at a great value.
Carmen O.
Clifton, NJ
For the price these headphones are good compare to the more costly headphones. But the sound can get really easy messed up. The wires can get too tangled and this causes the headphones to get messed up. I would probably buy them again because they are not that costly.
Bebe B.
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to put on. I wear these when working out. So far so good; I've had them for a few months. Sweating during a good workout session hasn't stopped them from working.

Overall no complaints.
carmen l.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
They are lightweight and perfect for your daily run or workout at the gym. Ive been using mine for the past 2 months and the only con is if i accidentally don't put one on right it falls off.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these because I hate how earphones fall out of my ears all the time. I bought mine from amazon. They had s really good deal. The sound is ok , nothing spectacular. The only downside is it also slides of my ears now because it is sort of slaxk.
Micaela M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love to run. Being a college athlete means trying to stay in the best shape possible. I used to fumble around and would add time to my run by fumbling with headphones. These stayed in my ears and I wasn't stressing about one falling out. Big Sony fan.