BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea W.
These headphones work wonderfully. The only reason I gave them a 4 is because mine got dirty so fast!!
Micaela M.
Techie Expert
I love to run. Being a college athlete means trying to stay in the best shape possible. I used to fumble around and would add time to my run by fumbling with headphones. These stayed in my ears and I wasn't stressing about one falling out. Big Sony fan.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Techie Expert
My husband bought these awhile back. He really likes them and they are comfortable around his ears
lizz c.
Sony makes some of my favorite headphones great sound and they last for fora long time
Avani P.
I have difficulty keeping headphones in my ears especially when I work out because they always fall out. These not only stayed in while completing high aerobic activities, but music sounded crisp and clear.
jocelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice headphones to use in the Gym... they are easy to wear and comfortable!
Yesenia B.
Super rad headphones. Work really well and don't hurt your ears after having them on for a long time.
CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Love how I can just throw these on and go to the gym. I don't have to worry about them falling off my head when I run.
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
I really like running with these. I don't have to worry about them slipping out my ears.
Lauren U.
Erie , PA
These are really nice to wear especially for exercise! normal ear buds fall out a lot when I use them, but these stay in a lot better!