BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carmen O.
Carmen O.
Clifton, NJ
For the price these headphones are good compare to the more costly headphones. But the sound can get really easy messed up. The wires can get too tangled and this causes the headphones to get messed up. I would probably buy them again because they are not that costly.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these because I hate how earphones fall out of my ears all the time. I bought mine from amazon. They had s really good deal. The sound is ok , nothing spectacular. The only downside is it also slides of my ears now because it is sort of slaxk.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
I do a lot of active sports and like to listen to music while I workout, so in that regard, these headphones are good. They stay on my ears and do not move! However, they do hurt my ears after awhile and make the opening where the speaker is, hurt.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert
These ear phones work great and are great for working out. they stay on my ear with no problem . That is the main reason I purchased these ear phones. They are comfortable to wear and are at a great value.
carmen l.
carmen l.
Indio, CA
They are lightweight and perfect for your daily run or workout at the gym. Ive been using mine for the past 2 months and the only con is if i accidentally don't put one on right it falls off.
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Techie Expert
Easy to put on. I wear these when working out. So far so good; I've had them for a few months. Sweating during a good workout session hasn't stopped them from working.

Overall no complaints.
Marden K.
Marden K.
These ear phones are a definite must if you're going to work out. They don't slip or fall out of your ear while you move around you don't have to keep adjusting them.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Love these! Light weight headphones that don't hurt your ears, great for a run but would rather have a wireless headphone with my next purchase
yvette e.
yvette e.
Sylmar, CA
My daughter needed some headphones for school and she seems to like them so far. she likes how comfortable they are
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO
I found these to be very uncomfortable. They did stay on even during intense work-outs, so that was a plus