BY SONY

Stylish headphones for on-the-go listening Lightweight, clip-on headphones include loop hangers to help keep earpieces securely in place. Durable water-resistant design. L-shaped stereo mini plug offers wide-ranging connectivity. Sony(R) Sports Style Clip-On Headphones, White is one of many Clip-On Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Sony. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carmen O.
Carmen O.
Clifton, NJ
For the price these headphones are good compare to the more costly headphones. But the sound can get really easy messed up. The wires can get too tangled and this causes the headphones to get messed up. I would probably buy them again because they are not that costly.
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Columbiaville
Love the light weight while working out. Felt like air. Bought them on amazon.com. well worth the money.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Techie Expert
My husband bought these awhile back. He really likes them and they are comfortable around his ears
lizz c.
lizz c.
Sony makes some of my favorite headphones great sound and they last for fora long time
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
York, PA
I bought these Sony headphones for when I am feeling especially motivated (once a month) to go running. Before I get a chance to remember why I'll never be a running star, the head phones slip out of my ear. I bought them for that very purpose and was disappointing to have that problem from time to time. When I am using them for any other purpose, they work wonderfully! The volume is loud without getting that "crackle" noise and they are comfortable to wear for an extended time!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Finally some headphones that won't fall off. Before I got these, every time I went running and tried to listen to music I use to have to stop every 5 seconds because my headphones fell off. Not anymore! I can run as long as I want, and these headphones won't budge, it's awesome! If you are an active person, then I highly recommend these headphones!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
I do a lot of active sports and like to listen to music while I workout, so in that regard, these headphones are good. They stay on my ears and do not move! However, they do hurt my ears after awhile and make the opening where the speaker is, hurt.
Kalen K.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
The only headphones I'll use to workout with. Sony knows how to produce a great sound and with the way they fit around my ears, I never have trouble with them. I even use them if I'm sports training, such as playing soccer.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert
These ear phones work great and are great for working out. they stay on my ear with no problem . That is the main reason I purchased these ear phones. They are comfortable to wear and are at a great value.
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Techie Expert
Easy to put on. I wear these when working out. So far so good; I've had them for a few months. Sweating during a good workout session hasn't stopped them from working.

Overall no complaints.