BY SONY

Enjoy incredible audio anywhere with these fashion-forward Sony MDR-ZX600 supra-aural headphones. Legendary Sony audio performance mingles with a hint of color and padded comfort in the ultimate headphones for your active, on-the-go lifestyle. Proven 40mm driver units deliver just the right combo of rigidity and response for balanced audio reproduction time and again, while swivel earcups provide collapsible convenience for easy storage in a backpack or bag. A durable, flat cord looks modern and stylish, plus resists tangles for aggravation-free listening. Slim, Swivel StyleSlim in stature with swivel-fold earcups, Sony MDR-ZX600 headphones are lightweight when worn, yet easily stow away in a backpack or book bag when on the go. Neodymium MagnetsNeodymium is the perfect solution for delivering powerful audio with solid bass and clear mid and high frequency response. ComfortSoft earcups and a padded headband complement your favorite playlist with comfort. Power InputBuilt to take the punishment, the MDR-ZX600 resists high-power input, up to 1,000 mW. 40mm DiaphragmsProven 40mm driver units provide just the right balance of rigidity and response for balanced audio reproduction time and again? Durable CordA durable 1.2 m Y-Type, Flat cord not only accents the design, but also resists tangles. see more...

Yesenia C.
Perris, CA
Nice and wearable , did I mention comfortable and not too bulky , its a little expensive but I mean they are worth the buy , my boyfriend bought me these as a gift for a monthaversity , there is some alike these I mean you can get head phones any where this good , and this is just a review, as in this just an opinion , any body could say something worse
Shantel g.
Jonesboro, Georgia
Gorgeous color, sick as freak bass and amazing audio. its compatible with apple, LG, SAMSUNG, and ALCATEL phones and like I said sick as freak bass, it lasted longer than the ear buds (but this is because I took care of them better) and I would definitely buy these again. whether they are for myself or if I was gifting them to someone else.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I love these headphones!!! They cancel out noise, the sound is flawless and compared to other brands such as beats and Bose these are at a great price point. The quality of the sound is amazing! I have small ears and are a little sensative and they fit me great! Highly recommend!
Lilah W.
I use these headphones with my computer for listening to music and playing games. The sound quality is great and they are comfortable on my ears. I bought them from Amazon because their price was about half the price of other retailers. So far I have not had any problems with them.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN
I love to listen to my music really loud but I don't want to bother other people. These headphones do great at keeping the noise in and not letting anyone else hear. They're great quality and feel very comfortable. They are amazing at blocking out outside noises. I would recommend to anyone looking for higher end headphones.
Elizaveta H.
Bothell, WA
Great headphones! I needed these for my kids, and I think they fit the bill! The sound is good, and this is all I need from a pair of headphones - a great sound! Sony is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Ashley M.
Milton, MA
I recently bought these headphones from Target because of a friend's recommendation. Compared to other headphones, they work very well. The sound quality from the headphones are excellent compared to earbuds, but not as good as my Beats headphones. I would buy these again.
Goldina L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love these headphones. They're comfy to have on and they really block out the sound from the outside. It is a pricey but I really like listening to music a lot so it was pretty much worth it.
Vicenta a.
Hanford, CA
I know I've had some of these but I can't remember the quality & how much they were cuz they were a gift but I would purchase them so I can check them out for sure,.... I just put them on like any other headphones so yea they're easy to use... #gottabuy
Stephanie F.
Oh my God we love our Sony MDR - zx600 on ear Studio headphones they are so great they are very easy to use. The price was okay very good quality of sound would totally recommend