Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black

by Sony

Feel the beat with these Sony EXTRA BASS Bluetooth headphones. With Bass Booster technology, these headphones are tailored for dance music. They feature an acoustically tight seal for sound isolation. These EXTRA BASS Bluetooth headphones support wireless connectivity with Bluetooth and NFC one-touch listening and let you to listen to up to 30 hours of music before recharging the batteries.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black!
Yessica A.
Stafford, VA
Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black uploaded by Yessica A.
Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black uploaded by Yessica A.
Muy practico para mi y mis niños lo tengo ya un tiempo y es súper cómodo a mi me gusta mucho este producto y lo puedo llevar a cualquier lugar si miedo que se me enrede el cable o se rompa 😍
shelbey C.
Comfortable to wear. Not too heavy! Bluetooth is very handy and is compatible with most devices that are Bluetooth equipped!
MaryAnn C.
San Diego, CA
Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black uploaded by MaryAnn C.
I buy nothing but Sony headphones and I actually purchased the red one this year. It has extra bass to drown out the noise when I'm weightlifting giving me that extra focus when working out. The ear cushions are so comfortable and it gives you easy access to play, replay, forward, pause, and adjust the volume without going to your phone. I love them so much that I bought the blue one as well!
Danielle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice sound quality. Blocks out most all background noise. Easy pairing set up with phone, laptop, and tablet. Cushions on ears are comfortable for long wear. Long lasting battery - able to charge only once a week or longer with daily use.
Shivani P.
Centreville, VA
Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black uploaded by Shivani P.
Purchased at: Best Buy
These Bluetooth headphones are perfect for going to the gym. The sound quality is amazing and blocks out all other noise to get me focused for the gym. They are easy to set up and easy to clean after sweaty gym sessions! I have been using for years and would highly recommend.
Michael G.
jamaica, new york
Solid, product. The sound is well balanced and compared to beats it’s much better balanced with the sound profile. The highs don’t get washed out and the lows aren’t too powerful, yet, you still get the kick that you look for in over-the-ear style headphones. While it might not be up to some audiophile standards of extreme bass, it’s definitely a good alternate for the average consumer!
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I was given this pair as a gift and I'm in love. They are a little pricey for my taste but do their job. By far my favorite ones so far. My only complaint is they don't fit over the ears as well as others.
Dixita K L.
These are great, been using them for years now and they still working like they're brand new. I recommend these, they're worth the price.
Lana N.
I brought this from Amazon, best wireless headphones I've purchased :D it's affordable, lightweight and durable.
Viktoria C.
Thessaloniki, GR
Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black uploaded by Viktoria C.
I really like this headphones. Great sound and great bass. I love the quality sound and extra bass. Battery life lasts a very long time. Sony - Mdr Xb650bt Bluetooth Headset - Black

Looking for your answer?