BY SONY

Sony MDR-X10/BLK Pump more bump into every bass line with boldly-styled headphones meticulously crafted from the highest quality materials. Turn up the intensity of gripping sound with powerful 50mm driver units and high-energy neodymium magnets. see more...

Leaisefeau F.
Stanton, CA
The sound is really compressed. I am a church pianist and vocal teacher. So sometimes when I need to hear certain things it's hard with these headphones because everything sounds just like mush and there's no real clarity. Also, the volume, even though it has the noise insulation padding, is very low. I've tried everything and my little ear bud headphones that were 5 bucks are far clearer and much more flexibility in volume.
Henry M.
Brentwood, NY
These headphones are great for bass lovers. Many of the reviews I read indicated that these headphones were really bass heavy. I didn't find this to be the case. Most types of music sound really good. They also benefit from amplifier/equalizer. They can be muddy depending on the source/genre.
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
I went to best buy and asked to test out the beats and these headphones. The bass is so clear . You can truly hear everything the musician worked hard on . These earphones are one of the best investments. I've made. Its 60 dollars instead of the 100 dollar beats.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
Sound is great and fits comfortable on both my teens and my husband's heads which is a huge plus. My only complaint is that the volume doesn't seem as loud with classical music although is fantastic with everything else.
Lisa N.
Pearland, TX
These are my first over the head headphones. I have a round and wide head and this fits comfortably. The cushion for around the ear is very soft and has not flattened due to wear (i sleep with these on for plane rides). Even when sleeping on them, my ears are not flattened or uncomfortable.
Elly T.
I own Sony headphones and earbuds. I prefer the earbuds, because they're smaller and easier to travel with. But I keep these at home and the sound is so clear. They tend to cancel out all the background noise that goes on in my house, so I love them for that.
Julianna S.
Mc Lean, VA
These headphones are good. I really want a pair of Beats but as I am saving up for those I decided to buy these. I would but them again. However, I do wish that they looked cuter. You know, instead of black, white or grey.
Ioanna P.
Doral, FL
The sound quality of these are amazing! I love it! It's so clean and nice! Also they don't fall off my ears, it's amazing! They're comfortable and pretty!
Sara M.
Pineville , NC
I really loev sony headphones, not only are they durable, they are also affortable. I only spend my money one sony and one of brand of headphones.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
The only headphone i use and the only ones i will EVER use. The ware stable, i have never had issues with them what so ever, and cheap.