BY SONY

Sony's MDR-W08L Vertical, In-The-Ear Headphones get you ready to rock! Featuring a Super-Light In-The-Ear Design, Sony Acoustic Turbo Circuitry, a High Power Neodymium Magnet, and an L-Shaped Mini Plug, these headphones combine quality sound with a comfortable fit. This product also admits outside sound for added safety when you are listening on the go. see more...

Karen H.
I like to listen to my music at highest volume. Sony headphones are comfortable in my ears..and have good bass
3 things my headphones must have is comfort, clear sound quality and bass and Sony delivers all three.
TaJuana T.
Clinton, MD
I have 5 pairs of ear buds, as I keep a set about anywhere I might need it. This particular brand is nice, good price and sound quality is nice. They don't hurt my ears. I really have no complaints and will probably end up ordering another pair.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
My husband needed a small pair of headphones he could wear comfortably while riding to school. These work great! The sound quality is good and they stay in his ears without discomfort.
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
The quality is great. I've purchase quite a few headphones and those doesn't seem to last. So far this one been working just fine. Love how it stays in my ear without hurting them.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Comfortable and fits really well with great sound quality! would recommend to anyone who doesn't want huge headphones for working out at the gym or out running.
Jessica P.
Thomasville, NC
Usually I don't like earphones that are connected, and while I wouldn't wear them to the gym,it is great while you are just driving or talking on the phone.
Xochitl T.
Love these headphones they are just so convenient when I'm on the go running or at work. by the convience of a bud it makes everything so ,uch better and
Amanda D.
Mcalester, OK
Love these headphones. Awesome for working out, running, jumping, and moving every direction! These stay in and have an awesome sound quality.
Marietta R.
I hate these. You have to keep fiddling with them to get the sound just right in your ear, not to mention they are rough on the ear as well.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
I don't know why but these are just so much more convenient. They don't fall all out of your ears every second and they last a long time!