Sony MDR-RF985RK 900MHz Wireless Stereo Headphones uploaded by carly k.

BY SONY

Let your mind wander as your feet take you where they will with wireless headphones that fill your world with quality audio. Listen where you like up to approximately 150 ft1 away on 40mm driver units that highlight the highest highs while delivering deep, rich lows. Slip on the extremely comfortable headband and enjoy a long battery life that lasts up to 25 hours. A quick 3.5 hours is all that's needed to charge the included rechargeable battery fully. Best of all, a one-time simple setup is all it takes to achieve optimal RF signal reception, meaning you'll be on your way cutting the cord on wired listening in no time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Grace L.
Great sound. great size and love the color I bought. a great present. awesome with no wire. wish the battery life was better and charged faster. sometimes difficult to connect. great noise cancelling and very comfortable. good adjustable headset
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi
Not very sound proof. If my music is up even a little bit people around me could hear just as if they were wearing the headset themselves
Brooke E.
If you want great sounding, wireless headphones for watching TV in bed or on the couch, these are perfect. I picked these up because I liked the look and the price. Very impressed with the sound quality, like being in a theater! Crisp treble and great bass. I use them with my home theater and XBOX. I even hear little details in the sound I didn't hear before through my surround. They cover your whole ear so it blocks outside noise as well.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Best headphones I have ever purchased. The sound quality is amazing and they are so comfortable!! I LOVEEE the wireless feature. It's so nice not being connected buy a cable. The only complaint is that the headphones are massive. I have a smaller head so I kinda look ridiculous wearing them. But I can get passed that
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
I got these for my son bc he has a problem with ear buds. The wireless function is nice bc wires always end up breaking. My son says the sound Is always comfortable to his needs. They outlasted many other headphones we bought in the past. I would recommend this product!
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Love my Sony Bluetooth headphones! Originally I looked at Beats but decided against them based on some of the read. I am very pleased with the sound quality of the Sony headphones and they are comfortable! I am not a fan of the in-ear buds...these are perfect!
Patrick R.
Gainesville, FL
Excellent sound quality and cool connectivity features that allow you to connect via bluetooth and NFC. It is very easy to use and requires a couple clicks. However, the sound cancelling effect is not what I had hoped. It blocks some white noise only.
Estefania C.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased these headphones for my fiancé and he love them! He uses them everyday for the gym and he has no complaints. The sound is great and it's so simple to use and connect to our smartphones/tablets.
Sonia L.
Love Sony headphones. Specifically over the ear. However they can be uncomfortable for some.
Sound quality is great. I'm a music snob and for the price Sony is the best! Bass and sound clarity is amazing.
Hatice F.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought this for use with my computer. I watch YouTube, listen to iTunes, and I also edit a lot of video footage. These headphones are much more than capable for all of those. The whole system consists of four very simple components: power supply cable, audio cable, base/charging cradle, and the headphones.