BY SONY

Revel in high-quality audio with the MDR-MA900 stereo headphones. Equipped with 70mm driver units, these lightweight headphones supply high-resolution sound with a wide, dynamic range. An acoustic bass lens helps deliver rich bass while high-power Neodymium magnets provide clear mid-range response. An open air design creates a natural sound field that mimics listening to music without headphones. see more...

Melissa M.
canton, TX
The Sony MDR MA900 open air stereo headphones are very clear with concise volume and bass. I love these headphones because I can hear the clear sound that comes out of them. I have referred my friends to get a pair and they did. We all love our product!
michelle k.
Brandywine, WV
Excellent headphones. Purchased these to use with my amp when playing bass. They are great. They due apply a bit of pressure to the back of the ear when wearing my glasses and get uncomfortable after long periods of use during this time. They are amazing at cancelling out surrounding noise while providing excellent sound quality while playing.
Katie M.
Los Angeles , CA
These are AMAZING. They're comfortable and not overly huge on my head. The sound is clear and although I do not know much about speakers, I know that this is great quality. I can always depend on Sony!
Linda S.
Louisville, KY
I purchased these go listen to movies on my laptop. I use them often and the sound is very good and blocks the other noises in the room. I saw would buy them as again.
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Love these headphone for airplains and traveling somewhere . they are very comfy and light very comfortable on head to and i sometimes for get that i have them on .LOVE THESE HEADPHONES . and its worth the money .
Arda P.
Honestly, they are just as good as a $100 pair of head phones. However, I'm not too big on sound quality so it works for me. I think they are just as good though! Definitely worth the $20-ish!
Kayla R.
New Orleans, LA
I didn't like these headphones. I bought them as a present for my husband but he said they were ugly lol so I took them. The shape is very uncomfortable and the sound quality sucks.
Sherine R.
Pompano Beach, FL
There more than good there fantastic!I always seek for good quality earbuds and I have to say these are one of the best earbuds I used. The bass meter is a 10/10 on these!
Ashley L.
I use this when I workout at the gym. I prefer these type of headphones over the ones that go into your ears. The sound quality is very good and the are very durable.
Elaine  K.
These work great for when I am working on my mass media projects. The sound is really focused and the noise cancelling feature is awesome for the library!