BY SONY

Choose these MDR-E9LP earbuds for their classic style and clear audio quality. You will also enjoy their super lightweight design and powerful bass from 13.5mm driver units sporting neodymium magnets. see more...

Norma F.
el paso, TX
The best headphones I own right now. They are so light and easy to put on and off. I enjoy them more than beats because they have the same quality of the beats headphones but in a smaller package. They are absolutely the best headphones I own and i love them really much.
Vivian W.
I have owned many earphones and they all had mediocre sound quality, but these ones were out of all the ones I have had one of the ones that have the best sound quality. So although I don't particularly love the style of the earphones I like the quality.
Tasmine W.
Sound - Well, it's nothing for an audiophile, but it's great for just about anyone else! Sound quality is crisp, smooth, no static or anything, just overall perfect. The bass isn't anything compared to iBeats but it's much better compared to Apple iPod earphones, and it's pretty good for $10.
Katlyn T.
Bremerton, WA
I needed simple earbuds for an airplane flight and picked these up one day. For the price I figured I'd only get a month or two out of them but they still work great! Only issue is the shape of the actual earbud. It might just be my ears, but this style makes your ears sore after an hour or two, which is not ideal for someone who is constantly listening to music. Wish they made different ear buds, overall good headphones.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I usually hate in-ear buds but I have a new piercing that needs to have space and not have an on-the-ear cup. These work really well and have great sound quality---even if you can only use one side (like me).
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
These earbuds are great. I use them every day for my workouts . They are even very affordable and sound amazing. I have bought my kids the same ones , which they are youth and there are no complaints. The colors are beautiful also..
Leslie D.
These headphones are okay. I purchased them as replacements for a pricier pair of headphones that I lost, and these do the trick. The are small so I can stick them in a small purse pocket . Sound is average.
Jesse W.
Bloomington, IL
These are pretty decent headphones for fairly cheap. Sony is usually good quality, so the more you spend the better they will be. Mine broke after a few months but I'm kind of careless with my headphones
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Fit snuggly and nicely into the ear channel, even through the sweat of a good run or workout. A bit expensive for ear buds but SOny is a trusted brand and I hope these last awhile.
Stephanie B.
These are pretty average headphones. They're decently comfortable and they have a good sound, but they fall out of my ears when running, which is the main time that I use headphones.