BY SONY

Sound Story Sony® headphones deliver dependable, quality audio reproduction time after time. Equipped with 13.5mm high-sensitivity driver units, our MDR-AS200 Sports headphones are no different while also affording a secure, comfortable fit that lets you get close and personal with your workout. Comfortable and secure The unique Ear Loop is easy to use while affording a comfortable and secure fit. Simply siide over the ear and slide into position. Water resistant The water resistant housing prevents sweat and water from leaking in, making these headphones ideal for an active lifestyle. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDRAS200/ORG Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Line: Active Sport Product Model: MDR-AS200 Product Name: Stereo Headphones; Orange Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Water Resistant Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Over-the-ear Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Orange Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: Outer-ear Package Contents: Stereo Headphones; Orange 1 x Cord Clip 1 x Operating Instructions 1 x Warranty Card see more...

Niki P.
Macomb, MI
I had a red one. It came with a small carrying bag which I should have used more. These headphones were perfect for the gym because they never slipped out of my ear. It was unfortunate that they only lasted a month and a half for me. If you buy these headphones, make sure you store them nicely when you are done using them. I threw it in my gym bag because it was too time consuming to put it in the small baggg and it broke over time. :(
Courtnee B.
I got these because I had read other reviews that they were good for running. They are good for the price however on occasion they do slip out but not near as much as other headphones I've had. Sound quality is good. Overall, they're the best running headphones I've owned.
Veronica A.
Sound is good, style is fresh and really youthful, they are good size for your ears,they don't feel too bulky,they are not to expensive and really easy to use and wear. Sony has good quality on products so you would get satisfied with the product.
Emily C.
Lawndale, CA
Love these! This is my go to for working out. I hate regular earbuds because they always fall out as I run and it's so frustrating. This is perfect. It's comfortable and will not fall out, and the sound quality is great!
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
These were gifted to my by my fiancée because I always take his lol. I love them because you don't have to worry about them falling off while you are busy doing other things. the quality is amazing also.
Rebecca S.
Wormleysburg, PA
I found these to be uncomfortable and they fit awkwardly. I have never really found many headphones that I liked though! I think this type of headphone just really depends on the person.
Bani O.
Sleek, comfortable and stylish. Background noise is non existent and the sound is smooth. Light and easy to carry around. I purchased mine at Best Buy for a decent price.
Tone'Nae  B.
I like that I can trust these to stay on my ear while jogging but the price that connects to my ear broke within the first three months of owning them but I probably got a bad pair so I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt
Andrea P.
I bought these for my husband. He loved the orange color and so far hasn't had any complaints about the ear buds. He likes that they clip over his ear rather than the traditional ear bud that always slid out of his ears.
Skyler L.
Springfield, VT
Great for work outs!

Not as secure as my last pair of Sony clip ons but they don't seem to make the model I last purchased which was disappointing. These do stay in place, the sound is good.