BY SONY

Ideal for Pro IEM (In Ear Monitor) Use, Alllows listening to custom-crafted mixes of vocals and stage instrumentation during live performances. Flexible Ear Hangers, Easily folds and maintains its shape, insuring a superior fit for each individual ear. Wide dynamic range with clear and accurate sound reproduction, Large Calliber16mm Dynamic Drivers. Three sizes provided to fit different ear types, Hybrid Silicone Rubber Earbuds. Supplied Soft Case, Protective storage. see more...

Abby M.
These are low quality headphones. Purchased for $10 dollars at Target and they WERE DEFINENTLY not even worth that much money. The sound quality was poor and they were super uncomfortable. I would not recommend these to others. You would be better buying a pair from the dollar store.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
Very comfortable fit also the sound is great. It sounds like you're at a concert or something. If you want to really have great sound and lose yourself in your favorite music, these are a must have. I recommend this
Diana T.
Glen Rock, PA
What a great price ! and these have lasted the longest. I have bought many and various price ranges and Sony out lasts all of them . I have 3 teenagers and this Christmas just purchased all three of them these as I'm tired of replacing other ones . this is a great quality product!
Christy H.
I've purchased these several times over the past few years. I usually have to replace them because my dog chews them up. They have good sound and fit in my tiny ears.
damia a.
O Fallon, MO
I beleive these are the ones from walmart. When you get electronics from walmart you never know if your getting ripped off. with these headphones they worked for about two weekes then the cord started to fall out.
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these in a pinch while I was on vacation and did not have any ear buds. They are ok. I wouldn't use them as my main ear phones, but they are a good quality for a reasonable price.
mary s.
Goose Creek, SC
We got these for our Grand son who is 12 he want take them off I cant tell you much about them but I know he cant hear anything but music or his game when he has them on Wow is how he describes them
Catherine C.
Absolutely love these. Not only do they provide amazing sound quality but they also are super comfy on the ears even when wearing glasses. Also has a nice long cord.
Gisselle M.
Battle Mtn, NV
I ordered a pair of tees online and they broke within the first time I tried to use them. It may have been because it was not well packaged
Savannah F.
Savannah, GA
Fits nicely and the sound quality is decent. Would recommend something else if you're looking for something of high quality