BY SONY

Now your little ones can listen to their favorite tunes thanks to these small lightweight childrens headphones that feature a volume control for easy sound adjustment and soft foam ear cushions that provide a comfortable fit for smaller ears. Designed for children. Small lightweight over-the-head design with foam ear cushions for a secure comfortable fit. 13.5mm drivers with neodymium magnets for crisp clear audio. Volume control for easy sound adjustment. 3-9/10 cord with 1/8 stereo mini plug. Frequency response: 14Hz - 20kHz. Sensitivity: 90dB/mW. Impedance: 16 ohms. Connectivity Technology: Wired. Operating Distance: 47.24. Sound Mode: Stereo. Plating: Nickel Plated. Earpiece Technology: Dynamic. Earpiece Design: Over-the-head. Earpiece Type: Binaural. Host Interface: Mini-phone. Color: Black. Form Factor: Semi-open. Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 2. see more...

Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Great kids head phones. I found these extremely sturdy as my eight-year-old has gone through many pairs over the last few years. He has had these for seven months and I haven't seen any problems yet. The cords are in good condition the phone hasn't come off the ear pieces in the sound still works perfectly. Overall I would say they are great kids headphones.
Jessica C.
We've actually purchased these a few times for our children, for school, and home. They are pretty hard on headphones... stepping on them and so fourth but, these gave held up under much roughness from the kids. The sound quality I'd acceptable and the adjustments can go from fitting a 6 year old to fitting an adult quite comfortably.
Daniela C.
I got these as gift for my younger brother. From what I can tell it's a pretty decent size. As the strength in sound it is pretty average, but it's resilient as he just dumps into his backpack and has had not troubles with it in last 7 months. Would recommend this.
Jesseca H.
Bartlesville, OK
Great headphones for kids, the volume stays low enough for their ears but not so low that they can't hear. Also they are very sturdy considering they don't look like it, they withstood lots of use from our 5 year old and still do.
Emefa H.
Charlotte, NC
This headphones were okay for my boys and have served their purpose. However, they are not the best quality out there. They are a good value for the price though.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
These are perfect for my son when he is playing on his Nabi in the car. He loves his headphones and insists on wearing them even when he is just lounging at home playing something.
member-0fc34fbfd
Orange County, CA
Not really tough-looking (in terms of being roughly handled by a child), but they do the trick for my four year old. I don't know how long they will hold up, but we will find out!
Marcia C.
The Sony MDR-222KD Children's Headphones are the best. They a good quality headphones with just the right amount of sound to protect my child's hearing. Thank you Sony.
Reina M.
Springfield, OR
I enjoy that the headphones don't go too loud. The downside is that they still are a. Little large for my 7yr old. Lol maybe he has a little head but these slip off him.
Erica   F.
Bought these for my boys who think they need Beats....Beats are not for a 6 and 10 year old. These are pretty great and weren't too spendy and my boys even like them :)