Sony MDR-1RNC Over-Ear Premium Digital Noise Canceling Headphones uploaded by khadeeja l.Sony MDR-1RNC Over-Ear Premium Digital Noise Canceling Headphones uploaded by khadeeja l.

BY SONY

Type: Noise Cancelling Driver Unit: 50mm, dome type (HD, OFC Voice Coil) Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm Frequency Response: 5Hz-24KHz Input Impedance: 52 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is on) 16 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is off) Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW (when power is on) 100 dB/mW (when power is off) 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three accoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office) Cord Length: 3.94 ft.(1.2 m.), Single-sided; PCOCC cord, detachable Weight: 11.7 oz. (330 g) - included rechargeable battery Features: Digital Noise canceling technology Inward Axis Structure Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad Dual Noise Sensor S-MASTER Digital Amplification Enfolding design Compact Carrying Case A compact carrying pouch is incl. see more...

khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
To say that I have a lot of headphones would be an understatement. I have somewhere in the range of 10 pairs of headphones currently in rotation. These include BOSE, LG, Sony, Skullcandy, and a host of others. These headphones are fantastic for travel. The noise cancellation works really well, as good or better then my Bose QC–15's. That's a strong statement. I was also pleasantly surprised when the battery died and I was still able to use the headphones. That was a problem with my previous active noise canceling headphones. The headphones come in a case so they are easy to transport and I continue to use them on a regular basis.
Chantelle M.
These headphones are great. The sound quality is excellent and the noise cancellation is just right. The fact that they are Bluetooth is an added bonus sense chords are just annoying. If I had to point out an issue it would be that they are hard to carry and/or store since they don't fold up at all.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Highly recommend. Had looked at these and the Bose. Loved that these have the Bluetooth option, and are charged via USB. Used on 12 hour flight to London and did not have any issues with airplane or background noise and were a very comfortable fit.
Dara N.
Canoga park, CA
I love these headphones!!! i don't have to worry about wires and my cords getting all tangled up. when i put it on the sound quality is amazing and clear. makes me want to dance all day. only downfall is that i wish they were a bit tighter on my head. i have a small head and i feel like the headphones would fall if I'm bending down or moving to fast.
Carlos O.
Mecca, CA
There were all right I wish the we're little bit better Inow quality I think I ihome and boss are a little bit better the price was not the matter it was a fortable it was no problem in using it I'm pretty handy with headphones I would definitely think twice before recommendingredients it
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
These provide good sound quality and noise cancellation. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because the padding on the ear pieces started peeling off after only a couple months.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Sony is crazy awesome. If you ever want to one up any brand out there and save a ton then definitely go for SONY! Great sound and great on your bank account as well.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
These headphones are the best thing ever! I got them as a Christmas gift and I use them all the time. They drown out the noise of my neighbors and allow me to focus when I am studying. I would recommend to anybody.
Melissa F.
Glendale, AZ
I use these when I'm filming and tracking audio or to block annoying coworkers. On a technical level, they work great, but I find them to be a little uncomfortable if I wear them for more than 20 minutes