Sony MDR-1RNC Over-Ear Premium Digital Noise Canceling Headphones uploaded by khadeeja l.Sony MDR-1RNC Over-Ear Premium Digital Noise Canceling Headphones uploaded by khadeeja l.

BY SONY

Type: Noise Cancelling Driver Unit: 50mm, dome type (HD, OFC Voice Coil) Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm Frequency Response: 5Hz-24KHz Input Impedance: 52 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is on) 16 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is off) Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW (when power is on) 100 dB/mW (when power is off) 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three accoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office) Cord Length: 3.94 ft.(1.2 m.), Single-sided; PCOCC cord, detachable Weight: 11.7 oz. (330 g) - included rechargeable battery Features: Digital Noise canceling technology Inward Axis Structure Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad Dual Noise Sensor S-MASTER Digital Amplification Enfolding design Compact Carrying Case A compact carrying pouch is incl. see more...

khadeeja l.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Carlos O.
Carlos O.
Mecca, CA
There were all right I wish the we're little bit better Inow quality I think I ihome and boss are a little bit better the price was not the matter it was a fortable it was no problem in using it I'm pretty handy with headphones I would definitely think twice before recommendingredients it
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
These headphones are the best thing ever! I got them as a Christmas gift and I use them all the time. They drown out the noise of my neighbors and allow me to focus when I am studying. I would recommend to anybody.
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
These provide good sound quality and noise cancellation. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because the padding on the ear pieces started peeling off after only a couple months.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Sony is crazy awesome. If you ever want to one up any brand out there and save a ton then definitely go for SONY! Great sound and great on your bank account as well.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
Riddle, OR
We bought one before and until now still alive I love it very much no scratch in background every time use it to call someone abroad!
Linda D.
Linda D.
They really work best head phones and they lasted me so far 2 years .. I hiighly recommend them , they are also super comfortablr
Viktoriya M.
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Love these because they really do cancel out all the noise and give you crystal clear sound. Perfect
Lismar U.
Lismar U.
Amazing .................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sanford, NC
I use this product all the time. . I hope you will love it as much as I do.