BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #32 in PlayStation Games

Littlebigplanet 2 begins with a unique story mode that provides a beautifully reshaped world for sackboy to explore and play. Each story level is... see more...

• How does this compare to the original Little Big Planet?11 Answers
Yoazin V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love playing little bit planet on the play station 3 you complete a variety of small chnallanges that can be hard if you're like me and not a huge gamer lol my husband has to be patience for me because he passes something but I'll be stuck trying to figure it out but still fun
Nilofar b.
This was a fun game at first, but it got a little boring sfter a while. Like all games it is sort of expensive. However if you haven't played it, everyone talks about it so you might as well try it out. So I would recommend it for new gamers.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I like the idea of the game, but I can't really get the hang of it or get into the game. My kids didn't like it much either. They said it was boring and went back to playing a different game. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This game is so cute. I remember playing it years ago, and really enjoying the idea behind it. It is fun to play with other people. I'd love to introduce this to my kids, I think they would really enjoy it. The creatures are so adorable, too! Loved this game!
Karmen M.
This is my go-to game when I get together with my friends, it's just a fun game all around. The characters are pretty silly and you can customize them a lot. Plus the stickers are all great. I swear we spend more time slapping each other and sticking things on each other than playing sometimes. The levels are really original as well with silly people to help about and vivid worlds to play through. LOVE this game!
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
A cute and creative game full of puzzles that are simple enough for kids and fun to play with others. The story mode is varied as far as locations go, and the game provides you with different tools to solve the puzzles along the way. There's also a creation mode where you can design your own levels and share them online.
Suzi P.
Austin, TX
This game was endless fun especially if you had friends to play it with. I spent hours with my friends exploring all the fan made levels even after we had beaten the story. It was always fun dressing up our characters in outfits we had created. Very sandbox style and very cute.
lilia x.
Appleton, WI
I have both the first and the second game. :) Absolutely loved both and the style that goes into making the sack boys/girls. Its a game made from art. You can create your own worlds on your moon and post them online so other players can enjoy your world and game. :) Great game for all ages. Tutorials in this game are also really easy to understand. Overall very fun and creative game.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
LBP is such a cute game. I love the game play as well. It is a lot of fun and completely personalize-able ... The player has limitless outfits and things to dress up there sack person and it truly reflects the personality of the player. It is multiplayer so you can play with friends which is a lot of fun, or if you don't have friends, you can play online with other people. It is great.
Anna Marie S.
This one was my favorite of the series. The costumes were cute, it was fun. If you had trouble completing stuff on your own, you could play with somebody online. Most people from the LBP community were really nice and helped you along. If you needed prize bubbles, the group would wait for you and help you get it.
Laneshe M.
Folcroft, PA
How does this compare to the original Little Big Planet?