BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Littlebigplanet 2 begins with a unique story mode that provides a beautifully reshaped world for sackboy to explore and play. Each story level is... see more...

• How does this compare to the original Little Big Planet?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
A cute and creative game full of puzzles that are simple enough for kids and fun to play with others. The story mode is varied as far as locations go, and the game provides you with different tools to solve the puzzles along the way. There's also a creation mode where you can design your own levels and share them online.
Anna Marie S.
This one was my favorite of the series. The costumes were cute, it was fun. If you had trouble completing stuff on your own, you could play with somebody online. Most people from the LBP community were really nice and helped you along. If you needed prize bubbles, the group would wait for you and help you get it.
Suzi P.
Austin, TX
This game was endless fun especially if you had friends to play it with. I spent hours with my friends exploring all the fan made levels even after we had beaten the story. It was always fun dressing up our characters in outfits we had created. Very sandbox style and very cute.
Ceirra C.
The idea of this game is neat, but it doesn't really seem to hook me. I've played it a few times before and I play it when my boyfriend wants to, but I don't really care for it. I think the idea is better than the game actually is.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this game it's so fun I play it for hours my seven year old brother loves it also it's an ok price for this game I love the graphics of the game I would most definitely recommend this game it's great for all ages
Maria L.
I love Little Big Planet and love exploring the varities of worlds. We ALWAYS play this for hours and have so much fun. You can also connect with other players and play in the world they create.
Chelisse B.
If had this since the day it came out! I surprisingly haven't beaten it yet but I'm very close. I've been playing online and creating levels instead of doing the story.
Melanie H.
One of the cutest games of all time if you are a child or an adult it is perfect for you if you like to play fun Interactive games
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
So much fun to play! Me and my husband played it a lot together! I also loved that you could play with other friends online.
Bree I.
I have played all of the Little Big Planet games. They are amazing for children and even more fun for adults!
Laneshe M.
Folcroft, PA
How does this compare to the original Little Big Planet?