BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Sackboy returns in a completely new adventure where your fast-paced karting will save the craftworld universe. Get behind the steering wheel and get ready to race through fun-filled tracks, discover unlockables in open-world environments and battle in karting arenas filled with pick-up items and littlebigplanet-esque weaponry. your favorite customizable sackboy returns with new driving abilities to guide you through a completely new fast-paced adventure. race through a whole new 3-D world filled with a mix of familiar and unique craftworld environments and themes. Experience competitive races, objective-based... see more...

Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is an amazing game to play by yourself or with your kids. It’s a total blast and reminds me a lot of Mario Kart but with multiple variations that make this game stand alone. We use it for family game night sometimes and end up laughing the entire time or totally miffed at each other. I alternate between video games and board games to keep everyone interested and happy and this game is always a big hit in the fun category!!
Francis S.
I bought this because I am a huge LBP fan. Maybe because I was also big into Mario Kart growing up I had a perception that LBP and Mario Kart would be intertwined into this game and knock it out of the park. It just didn't. While there is lots of potential to be just as great as the original LBP series, this sadly just lacks the wow factor everyone has come to appreciate with LBP. Out of the other 3 LBP games I have, this one is used the least. Sorry guys. :(
Melissa K.
This is a cute game. I like that you can create your own levels and customize your character. The racing itself it fun and fast paced. Some of the areas are surprisingly challenging. A lot of effort goes into unlocking new areas though and this is a game that I can't get into for very long if I play alone. Definitely a fun game to play with friends if you are looking for multiplayer options that aren't about gore.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Great game and tons of fun - it's LBP! But definitely not as cool as the regular LBP games. But there is a lot of content like the other games and tons to do, it just has this go-karting/racing spin put on it.
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
I love playing this game with my daughter and wife. It deffinately has that little competition that drives everyone. It does not have a big story line just like the regular ones. It could give us a little more creation also. If you would like a quick racing game with multiple people, with will be the one.
Rufina E.
I like this game because you could stay with the family and the kids just know that they could just have lots of fun it's nice like a Saturday night just playing with the kids
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I freakish love this game i was super excited when I seen commercials for this cuz I love little big planet and then to make it a race car game amazing!!
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
I'm a big fan of the Little Big Planet series however this particular spinoff of Karting didn't do it for me. Mario Kart is definitely more fun.
Alondra C.
Great game I recommend it if your a lbp fan! You can create your own world and your own character, it's a must have . Up to 6 players online
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
This game is super cute and a cheaper verison of Mario Kart! I adore Little big planet games and racing games so this fits right in
Yolanda D.
What level did your kids get to?