BY SONY #24 in Laptops

Sony keyboard skin for sony vaio laptops - pink (vgp-kbv8/p) see more...

• "It lasts a long time and does its job." in 1 review
  • "I love this keyboard so much its wireless and lightweight and very easy to set up and use" in 1 review
Ashlee S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very nice and easy to travel with. Love that it comes in different colors. Haven't had any problems with it yet. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Affordable and durable check it out. My mom even loves it better then a reg keyboard
Katelyne C.
Georgetown, KY
Had one of these keyboard skins for a while and decided to get a new one since mine was quite old. My only problem is it is very noticeable that there is a covor on your keyboard. I love it though since I have a toddler who is always eating around the laptop. Makes it easy to clean up crumbs and messes.
Fanny Nicole R.
This is a nice keyboard skin its really soft what i love about the most is that it doesn't make much sound when you type and also that you don't have to be afraid of spilling water on your keyboard or having crumbs around it because of the material it is made up it makes it like waterproof.
Kathy M.
Clendenin, WV
I love the color and the variety of colors that are availiable . Yes it was very easy to use, I had no problem using it. I liked this product better because of the variety of colors. I was very pleased. I am very satisfied with this product, easy to use
Kait C.
Middletown, NY
This product is perfect if you have a laptop and are accident prone. I have a niece and a nephew that I live with, and this cover has really saved my keyboard from becoming damaged. The only downside is that the cover gets "sticky" and then you have to hit the same key multiple times. All in all a good product and I would purchase again.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
This is so cute if you love to customize your laptop. I use the pink keyboard skin it's my favorite color and it's soft on my fingertips. I got mine for $10 at Best Buy
Amoss
Dundalk, MD
These keyboard skins are so fantastic, especially if you have kids. They collect all the dust and crumbs keeping the keys from getting all gross and sticky. Plus it's easy to clean with just some water.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
The skin provides protection for your keyboard from damage like crumbs and liquids! it has a very pretty aesthetic value to your laptop and is worth it if you want your laptop to last longer!
Christopher G.
Winnetka , CA
It's a great skin for you keyboard! I bought it for my sister as a gift and she loves it. I use her laptop once in a while and I love using it. The keyboard skin makes you want too type.
Sara G.
Newburgh, IN
I liked this, I just wish They'd do something for a smaller laptop. I really did enjoy the texture on this so if your looking for something smooth I deffentily would recommend this.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Any more colors?
Lauren E.
I have a key that is slightly broken, would this help keep it in place?
Alexia M.
Do these keyboards light up ?