BY SONY #66 in Laptops

Sony keyboard skin for sony vaio laptops - pink (vgp-kbv3/p) see more...

Madison C.
This is the cutest thing ever!!! I change the colors all the time on my laptop and it seriously makes it look beautiful!! I have lime green pink and purple . I can never decide which to use!
Denisa U.
It makes your computer extra cute. I like the fact that it actually protects your keyboard from dirt getting in between them Which is great when you have a 2 year old son who wants to play on the computer with his dirty little hands. I certainly recommend this.
Nathaly J.
Central Islip, NY
This keyboard cover makes your laptop look different and really nice I would honestly suggest if you have little kids because you can take the cover of clean it and use it again and your keyboard stays nice and clean
Robbie E.
Cordova, TN
I bought this for my computer last December to just jazz it up a little bit. However, it does so much more than that! It keeps dust and crumbs from getting between the keys. It pads my fingers when I do a lot of typing. I love it! Every computer I own from now on will have one of these!
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love love love my pink laptop key board so cute and stylish and easy to use. I love the pop of color it gives my computer. Definitely recommended to other who want to personalize there laptop
Jessica O.
Mokena, IL
I love this!!!!! I have it on my work computer and get compliments everyday. It's a perfect touch to a computer, and it's great because it doesn't slide off the keyboard.
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
Loved this product, until some of the keys got stuck, and you have to press kinda hard for the computer to read what you are pressing.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This keyboard cover is so stylish and chic! It looks great on my laptop and has a nice texture to it, it helps keep my keyboard clean!
Adina D.
These key board skins are nice and bright and work regularly. They do have a bit of slip to them so they might slip off the laptop.
Lauren O.
Techie Expert Level 3
You don't think you need this but once you have one the cleanliness is amazing after a few months you realize how well this works