BY SONY #56 in Laptops

Sony keyboard skin for sony vaio laptops - pink (vgp-kbv3/p) see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love love love my pink laptop key board so cute and stylish and easy to use. I love the pop of color it gives my computer. Definitely recommended to other who want to personalize there laptop
Briana H.
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
I love that don't has the skins available. It gives me the freedom to switch up my laptop every now and then.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Love the color & a great product.
It is very useful great price n stuff
It's a great product
Madison C.
Madison C.
This is the cutest thing ever!!! I change the colors all the time on my laptop and it seriously makes it look beautiful!! I have lime green pink and purple . I can never decide which to use!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Mokena, IL
I love this!!!!! I have it on my work computer and get compliments everyday. It's a perfect touch to a computer, and it's great because it doesn't slide off the keyboard.
Adina D.
Adina D.
These key board skins are nice and bright and work regularly. They do have a bit of slip to them so they might slip off the laptop.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
You don't think you need this but once you have one the cleanliness is amazing after a few months you realize how well this works
Nosipho  M.
Nosipho M.
White Plains , NY
I didn't own one but my sister does, besides the color screaming girly and proud , this keyboard is perfect.
Anche M.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
It didn't work for me. Only worked when it wanted to so I can go return the item. Wouldn't but it again for sure
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Amarillo, TX
Probably the best cover for my key board ever! And it doesn't always slip off like other do.