Sony Keyboard Skin for 15.5" EH Series VAIO Laptops, Blue

BY SONY

Sony Keyboard Skin for 15.5" EH Series VAIO Laptops, Blue: Mix and match to add a splash of color to your Sony VAIO Incredibly thin at 0.3mm Perfectly engineered for a snug fit No movement while typing Model# VGP-KBV3/L see more...

Sony Keyboard Skin for 15.5" EH Series VAIO Laptops, Blue
Meredith C.
I liked this skin for my old Sony Vaio...but that was basically the only thing I liked about the computer. I used to get a lot of compliments on this skin though.
Karoline J.
Wallington, NJ
Not a great fan on this sonf keyboard skin , it keeps on falling off of my macbook air laptop, and gets me me upset every time to keep on having to put it on eachtime it falls off, would not buy this product again.
Eimy D.
My brother buy it and It fit really well for his Sony VAIO but it left marks on my screen when I would close my laptop. The marks won't come off....
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
Great keyboard. Not to mention beautiful color. I really enjoyed having it. compared to my other one (or any one I owned) this one was great
This is so cute and colorful, laptops are often bland and boring looking, so this gives a little life to it
stephanie p.
dallas
I love this keyboard, but at some times it kind of stops working which is and can be kinda disappointing.
Love H.
Phoenix, AZ
It is beautiful and very well working plus it goes great for people who love this color I sure do
Kennedy T.
Ok...wish they had more color..my sister got one, but i couldn't get it in her favorite color...
Lien V.
Philadelphia , PA
Love it and perfect for my song . Work well. I would say you guys can give it a try to use it
Paige T.
This fits perfectly on my laptop I'm so happy that i bought this amazing product from sony