BY SONY

Kenny Chesney, CD, Sbme Special Mkts, Running Time: 00:36:16 see more...

• What is your favorite Kenny Chesney song? 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this guy! He produces some of the best hits - really down to earth and songs most of us can relate to. From enjoying summer love to just hanging out with buddies - Kenny Chesney keeps it real and clean. Good guy all around - true red blooded American with traditional values and a love for this country and our military. Enjoys the beach and summer drinks as well. My sister is completely in love with him. (She thinks he's sexy.) I think he's adorable.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Kenny Chesney! We played his song Me & You at my wedding. So, it has such an amazing memory for me and my husband. He really is such a talented Country singer. His voice is nice, and very recognizable. If you haven't checked his music out, try it. It's really nice.
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I attend Kenny Chesney's summer concerts every year. It is THE biggest tailgate of the season. If you do not like his music you must attend at least one of his tailgates. I love Kenny and his music. He is super talented and always puts on a great show.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'vebeen listening to Kenny Chesney for for years and continue to buy his CD's. He's like no other country music star. He has so many hits, I can't name a favorite. I would highly recommend listening to his music. I usually purchase my cd's at Walmart.
Gina M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Kenny Chesney is an excellent example of old school classic country music that is still around. He doesn't just sing about drinking beer like some people think of when they think of country music.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I loved him when he first came out he was great the last several years have been crap to me he is trying to pull off the jimmy buffet sound and well You can NOT top Jimmy Buffet
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Kenny Chesney rocks! How much better could it get them to have all of these great hits in one collection! You'll be happy you bought this if you are a country music fan.
Vanda  F.
Deridder, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely love me some Kenny Chesney. He is a great singer and has some of the best of songs. I am a big country fan. And love me some Kenny Chesney
Donna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have recently started listening to Kenny and I really want to grab my hands on this cd. His music is legendary and really loving his new single!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are the best of Sony Chesney. I don't really like country music but one of these songs is very catchy to me, heard it at a wedding before!
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is your favorite Kenny Chesney song?