Sony KDL-48W600B 48" Class W600B Series Full HD LED HDTV

by Sony

Model Features: X-Reality PRO, Motionflow XR 240, Clear Audio+ technology, wireless HD entertainment streaming with built-in Wi-Fi1, customizable shortcuts for quick access to online videos2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony KDL-48W600B 48" Class W600B Series Full HD LED HDTV!
Love my new tv! it has great picture and sound. It is also perfect for friends to gather around for a movie
Lockport, IL
Not pizzlized ! It has great resolution and bright colors and speakers are the best during the night time.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Its great , honestly . Sometimes it lags a little bit but not anything bad. it really is a good TV its nice
This TV is great for family time and really able to connect the family. It is perfect for large familys.
San Diego, CA
So far, so good. I've only had it for 6 weeks. I like it. Color is nice. It was a breeze to set up.
I personally love the quality of this TV . doesn't hurt my eyes since I can adjust the brightness.
Niantic, CT
1,390 reviews
I have this in my kitchen and it is great!!!! We watch TV during dinner and it is very high quality
Corpus Christi, TX
Best HDTV brand their is. And best quality to watch movies and favorite shows. Movie night!!!!!
Starkville, MS
We have this tv in our living room & it presents a great picture. The sound is also quality.
My daughter love this TV in her room. it was a Christmas gift to her and she really enjoy it

Looking for your answer?