BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

This compilation brings three full games from naughty dog's popular jak and daxter franchise to the ps3 for the first time, complete with upgraded hd visuals, trophies, and support for stereoscopic 3-D displays. Players can take on jak and daxter: the precursor legacy, jak ii, and jak 3 all on one disc. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jay πŸ’–.
This game makes me feel great every time that I play it,mostly for the nostalgia. My brothers used to play this game on the PSP when I was 10 or 12 years old. Playing this game brings back that feeling,not to mention that the game itself is entertaining. I give it an 8.7/10 rating and would recommend.
Tiffany B.
Fort Plain, NY
I have had so much fun playing the Jak and Daxter series! It's challenging enough to keep you interested, but capable to complete if you keep trying. I wish this series was available for the Wii-I would buy it immediately! I highly recommend this game for those that have never tried it.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE this series! I've played every single Jak and Daxter game since the very first one, and they're all great. The gameplay is awesome, and the storyline is pretty cool too. If you get a chance to check this out I definitely recommend it!
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
Awesome games with great graphics! Out of all of them Jak 2 is my favorite but they are all incredible games. The whole story of the series is the best part. I could play them over and over again. I 100% recommend.
Shaun C.
A fun story that continues through can really see how the game and characters grow up between 1 and 2 its fun and a gem when given a chance
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
I just love these games, I love the story and the graphics are so nice. you can't go wrong for the price.
Kayla W.
Northport, AL
Very fun game decent enough graphics slightly addictive good adventure game
Karen D.
Belgium
I used to play these games on the PlayStation 2 when I was a kid. I got so excited when I saw you could buy them for the PlayStation 3.
It brings back so many memories.
If you haven't tried any of these games, you really should. The story is amazing with so many fun parts where your laughing or crying.