BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Knack 2 Playstation 4 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on JCPenney
Katelyn F.
Arundel, QLD
I have Knack but never got too far into it. It bored me pretty quickly. I was one of the lucky ones who managed to grab this while it was accidentally up for free on the PS Store. I probably wouldn't buy this at a full-price, but if you're a fan of the series, it's worth grabbing whilst on sale.

I ended up surprising myself with how much I actually liked this game! They took what didn't work with the first game and improved upon it for this one. It was pretty fun and there was a lot to do. I played through on the hardest difficulty setting because I wanted to clean up on trophies. I didn't find it overly challenging but some of the bosses (especially the final one) were kind of difficult. Now I feel like I should go back and play through the original Knack.