ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsSony
In-Ear Headphones - White (MDREX10LP/WHI)

Sony In-Ear Headphones - White (MDREX10LP/WHI)

by Sony

Bring a pop of personality to your portable audio player with these in-ear rockin' buds from sony. High quality 13.5mm drivers deliver crisp audio, while high power neodymium magnets provide impressive bass for overall superb sound quality. These super-light white earbuds include two sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit.

How is the sound quality of these headphones?
Is this water resistant?
How much water they can resist?? Like can I swim with them?
Start your review of Sony In-Ear Headphones - White (MDREX10LP/WHI)!
Product Highlights
The sound quality was better, and they actually were a little bit more comfortable than others I had tried.in reviews
I have no problems of them not fitting right and I get great sound quality when using them.in reviews
Josie M.
Uvalde, TX
These really help the music stay where it's supposed to stay MY EARS. LOVVEE THEEMM. Plus i love how no one elses can hear my music i want to keep 5sos to myself.
Kay S.
Picayune, MS
Great ear phones from a well known trusted brand. They are easy to use and are quite comfortable. I have no problems of them not fitting right and I get great sound quality when using them.
Laura B.
Sony can always be trusted for little cheapo headphones. I have had pairs like this for years at a time and really only replace them when I lose them. Of course, once I buy a new set, I usually find the old ones. These babies work well if you want to plug them into your ps4 controller to game with friends, and they work well to block out noise and listen to music while running heavy equipment. You can hear over the noise of a tractor's PTO running a 10 in diameter auger carrying corn or soybeans up into a grain silo (bin). If you haven't experienced that, I will just tell you it's a lot of decibels. I will always pick these over clunky, over ear headsets that never fit right and just make your ears sweat. You can speak and hear clearly (usually even over a tractor) when you pair it with your phone. I am still old school enough that I don't want to lose one earbud or not be able to listen to music because I ran out of battery. I think it's stupid to limit yourself to 8 hrs of use just so you don't have to deal with a harmless cord. To each their own. These babies last for years. I have them in blue and white and like to have a spare set in my purse or backpack at all times.
Christina M.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are just an everyday earbud that i use without worrying about cost if they break. They dont have extreme base or noise cancellation but hear the music and thats all that matters. Sony is an all around good brand.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Techie Expert Level 2
Great sound quality with amazing bass. Love that they fit in my pocket when I'm in a hurry. Good and easy to use.
Taylor L.
Tucson, AZ
Just bought these last week! They are easy and portable and you can bring them anywhere! They work very well too.
Terrell M.
Lima
The Sony in ear headphones are a great value with great sound. You can usually find them pretty cheap and are excellent for working out.
Shauna H.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly I wasn’t a big fan of these. The sound quality was decent but not as good as I would expect from Sony. I also wish there was an option to have a Mic. Idid enjoy the look and feel of them though. Overall not bad but I would not likely purchase again. However I would recommend to someone whose main concern wasn’t too concerned with sound quality or a mic.
Becky M.
Fountain Run, KY
Is ok but the ear things keep coming off and moving around. They do have a good sound. The plug part gets bent and loosens up the wires. I would make that part with harder material. But it beats not having any on a bus full of teenagers.I would recommend this for the younger kids
Angie H.
Elkton, VA
I would recommend these Sony In-Ear Headphones. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear in your ears. Sony In-Ear Headphones - White (MDREX10LP/WHI)