BY SONY

Bring a pop of personality to your portable audio player with these in-ear rockin' buds from sony. High quality 13.5mm drivers deliver crisp audio, while high power neodymium magnets provide impressive bass for overall superb sound quality. These super-light white earbuds include two sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. see more...

• How long do these typically last?2 Answers
  • Why aren't they in many different colors besides white ?1 Answers
Sony In-Ear Headphones - White (MDREX10LP/WHI)
  • "The sound quality was better, and they actually were a little bit more comfortable than others I had tried." in 2 reviews
  • "I have no problems of them not fitting right and I get great sound quality when using them." in 1 review
Sydnee S.
These are great headphones for people with small ears. They come with smaller ear pieces you can put in. The sound quality is great. However they break so easily. Almost every time I put them in a bag than try to use them one of the speakers some how goes out. I wouldn't recommend them for the price of $15.
Megan B.
Glendora, CA
I purchased these headphones awhile back at SAMs clubs and love them. They are so comfortable and work great with my iPhone. When I got them at SAMs they came in a two pack one black and white pair. I have the white ones and my husband has the black pair and he loves them too.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. I really liked the sleek look of the white that's what caught my eye. Sony is an amazing brand that has been around forever, these headphones are very affordable and the sound you get with them is of very high quality.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Very inexpensive headphones. Perfect if you loose/break your headphones a lot and don't care much for quality. These are almost indestructible. I think these are worth the price.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
These ear buds work great as far as sound. I use them for running. I always like to use an inexpensive pair for running in case they get ruined from weather or something. These work great and stay in my ears. They are also very comfortable.
Donna C.
These are my go to headphones! They last forever and I suggest the Sony brand over Skullcandy any day! I used to use Skullcandy but then the left earphone wasn't working.
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have smaller ears so regular headphones are kind of painful but these I can wear for hours at a time and the sound is great ( they also have a lot of cute colors )
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Pretty decent earbuds for the price-sound is not exceptional, but acceptable for everyday needs. They feel very comfortable in the ear, and come in lots of colors.
Kia Zion F.
Hyattsville, MD
Mines were pink. Not to bad sound was clear,but the bass was weak. They broke really easy,but then again I must be hard on ear buds because I replace them often.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I've never been a huge fan of in-ear headphones. These ones, however, were a little bit better. The sound quality was better, and they actually were a little bit more comfortable than others I had tried.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
How long do these typically last?
cyrena m.
hayward, CA
Why aren't they in many different colors besides white ?