BY SONY

Enjoy high-resolution treble and midrange with powerful bass produced from Sony MDR-EX15LPs 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. Comes with cord slider to prevent cord from tangling. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDREX15LP/P Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Model: MDR-EX15LP/P Product Name: In-Ear Headphones (Pink) Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Tangle Resistant Cable Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Physical Characteristics: Color: Pink Physical Characteristics: Material: Silicone Rubber Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Yuliia M.
I love sony headphones and i always loved them (specially pink).......It was a dark and stormy night when i lost my first pair of sony headphones, i was thinking that i will never be able to buy the same headphonex again....but.....on the next day i looked on amazon and found the same sony pink headphones and i bought them straight away. I was so happy because those headphones is everything, they comfortable, beautiful and useful. So since now and back then i think i am using this headphones allready for about 7 or 8 mounth and they work super!Love, love, love❤❤❤👌
Heather L.
Ramsgate, Kent
Loved these pretty pink earphones till my dog got them.

They were comfortable and easy to use (did I mention they are pink 😄). Sound quality is really good as good as the more expensive branded earphones would definitely buy them again and would recommend them anyone looking for an alternative to the bigger branded ones.
Tasha R.
Toronto, ON
Expensive & Crappy Quality!

Paid about $30 CAD for these at a Superstore and broke on me within 3 weeks. Granted that I bought these as back-up headphones for my Beats by Dr.Dre so I wasn't expecting amazing quality for them, however, I did expect them to last at least more than 3 weeks!
Samantha B.
Alliston, Ontario
I really love these headphones for being on the go, and love the colour too! I think that these are perfect for those exercising, riding the bus, or heading out the door and plugging into your phone.
Nudrat P.
Cute headphones. Fit into ear nicely and don't keep falling out like a lot of other that I've tried.

Sound wise, the quality is nice, a solid 7 out of 10. Nice and convenient.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU
I loved these types of headset, for me is perfect , I love listening to music , and has to be high, very high and these types of phone are good by the fact that this silicone which is right inside the ear , oh the sound is right higher than the other types. APPROVED
Victoria E.
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Really good sound, and so far they have lasted me two months. I have used them in the past and they broke after one week, but the current pair I have has lasted
Angie S.
Pretty good sound, wearable. The problem is that in only 3 months the cable was broken. I take care of my stuff. But this was damaged way to soon
Tia T.
Windsor
They give alright sound
I wish they came with a mic on them for talking on the phone
It is not nice that the rubber tips always fall off
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
Did not like the way they sat in my ear.. Did not like the sound. Could of been better. More clearer sound and bass.